Looking to new Guild to have fun with

90 Worgen Hunter
I am a mature person looking for new guild to help out in all areas of play. I have been with my current guild for about 4 to 5 years now and most of the players have left do to retired, family life, school, etc. I like to run raids, instances, don’t do much pvp, and end game play. I am an average player and not the best. I do have some knowledge how to play the game. Do my homework when it comes to doing a raid and prepare for that raid.
My schedule for raiding would be (I live on the east coast):
Sunday thru Thursday: server times: 5.30pm to 8.30pm (8.30pm est. to 11.30pm est).
Friday and Saturday: server time: 9.00am to 9.00pm (12.00pm to 12.00am est).

There might be days that I can’t make it to a raid do to work. I work at a local college as a chef and sometime, the call of duty comes before playing World of Warcraft. I have played other MMO’S like Diablo and SWTOR.

What I am looking for in a guild is having casual fun and no drama. No putting people down on how they play but know there characters ability. I have 3 level 90’s and 2 that are level 89 that soon to be level 90. The character’s that I play are; Hunter, Druid, Mage, Pally, and Warlock. I am building a Monk but been a little slow at doing so.

The guild I am in now seems to be falling apart since some of the people have dropped out. I just want to have fun in a guild again. I was away from my guild for a while due to a death in the family. I am just trying to get back in to playing “WOW” again and having some fun.

I would like to find a guild that has a webpage if all possible so I can go to your web-site and check you out. If you have any questions about me, my style of play, anything just asks me on this page. If you have a FACEBOOK page (seems that a lot of guilds are going this way) I can check you out there.

I may be a guy, but I do play a lot of female characters.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I am not looking for the best guild on Arathor. But would like a guild where everyone gets along and has some fun. If your a small group of people, i will start out small so we can grow into a great guild. I don't do much LFR, because everyone is after one thing and that is gear. There is nothing wrong with that, but I like to know what is going on before, during, and after the fights.

Who is recruiting?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Send the guild I am in an IM. They seem pretty nice and friendly. I have noticed that they are not pushy in the least.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)