5.2 ?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
OK, i have a 90 Frost Dk, almost 90 Hunter/ i like playing them both, but not sure what one should be my "MAIN". Any suggestions would be helpful
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
For PvP hunters are kind of weak. Especially over a DK. Our CC is negligible and with our burst/sustained dps utterly nerfed into the ground we don't stand out and aren't high on the PvP must-have list.

There are some decent hunters in PvP. But as a hunter who plays RBGs and arenas and random BGs I can tell you we are pretty gimped and we aren't getting any noteworthy buffs in 5.2. We are getting a fix but that got nerfed too so I personally would say DK.
Edited by Buffybot on 2/24/2013 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Both should be equally viable in 5.2, right now hunters are capable of insane burst and dk's are pretty lethal with that obliterate.
Reply Quote
35 Orc Warrior
For PvP hunters are kind of weak. Especially over a DK. Our CC is negligible and with our burst/sustained dps utterly nerfed into the ground we don't stand out and aren't high on the PvP must-have list.

There are some decent hunters in PvP. But as a hunter who plays RBGs and arenas and random BGs I can tell you we are pretty gimped and we aren't getting any noteworthy buffs in 5.2. We are getting a fix but that got nerfed too so I personally would say DK.

10/10 would read again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/23/2013 08:40 PMPosted by Préstige
OK, i have a 90 Frost Dk, almost 90 Hunter/ i like playing them both, but not sure what one should be my "MAIN". Any suggestions would be helpful

Depends what you're playing. If you know what you're doing, ranged > melee in battlegrounds without a doubt. Melee/Ranged disparty is less in controlled situations (arena.)
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Tooskosa
For PvP hunters are kind of weak. Especially over a DK

wut?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/24/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Buffybot
For PvP hunters are kind of weak

You loopy? Hunters in Bgs are always top 3 in everything
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Thank you for a good chuckle

I can only the imagine the nerd raging from those that think you're serious
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I vote hunter. I have a 90 dk, and an 88 hunter. I chose DK just cause... I like them?

Hunter has:
-Range (less worry about being gripped into the enemy or being focused)
-More CC (scatter, trap, snare trap, pet stun, silence shot)
-Around the same burst potential
-Slightly less sustained burst, but higher impact in a short time
-Higher skill ceiling (an expert hunter will perform better than an expert DK, but DK is easier to function with at high levels).
Reply Quote
Hunters vs. Mage is auto win for the hunter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]