You scared little girl...

85 Troll Druid
Wha?!?!? Give me a clue to what you're trying to point out here?

I like you, yous a silly troll. You ever gonna play that toon btw?

I was thinking of keeping her at 85 and twinking her. Might be fun.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
02/25/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Windover
Threats via the Internet is considered a crime in most states, I hope you know. Maybe you should think about that next time you post.

For those lacking brain cells, from mass intake of hallucinogenic Sha-Poo, like your self. Threats to a persons character and threats to someone in real life on the internet is two different things. It's not illegal in any state, or against the tems of service. Further more if it ever got to real life threats I would quit posting on the forms, everything I say is light hearted and I just love giving the alliance crap.
Edited by Sammilee on 2/25/2013 8:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
02/25/2013 08:36 PMPosted by Sammilee
Threats via the Internet is considered a crime in most states, I hope you know. Maybe you should think about that next time you post.

For those lacking brain cells, from mass intake of hallucinogenic Sha-Poo, like your self. Threats to a persons character and threats to someone in real life on the internet is two different things. It's not illegal in any state, or against the tems of service. Further more if it ever got to real life threats I would quit posting on the forms, everything I say is light hearted and I just love giving the alliance crap.

False. Cyber bullying is a felony and is usually prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Keep going down this road and find out for yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I always see more than 5 from alliance who is trying to disrupt ppl doing dailies.

and they spam "you lose". even though they are just up against uncoordinated,

unknowingly questing horde minorities, ahaha. those guilds that i see were

TBI, lunacy and "something with valhalla on their guild name". it is funny because

the horde goes to goldshire for those kind of stuff. well to meet geared and toons

ready to fight. its a different thing if you kill those ppl doing dailies and spam "shouts"

rather than camping them close to their major city. when i see them, ill just vanish and

pull a sgt. frank woods on them. but they are super nice when they are alone. i remember

crossing one of them which is not in a group at that moment and even waved to me. lol
Edited by Balasubas on 2/26/2013 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
TBI
Watch it bub.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]