To Horde!!!!

95 Human Priest
Hello ppl to you that i have killed it was fun and to those who have attempted to kill me it was still fun and to those who have killed me it was fun but i will kill on sight any horde. At 85-89 i was killing a lot of you 90's wtf was up with that and you put up such a fight and most of you had around 400k health??????>.<!!!!!!!! made my day I killed so many of you I got honnor'd cap'd off it....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Try hards....
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
02/25/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Patricia
I got honnor'd cap'd off it....

Uh huh.
Reply Quote
95 Human Priest
*Facepalm your lower than a species more like a catfish....... Feeding off the left overs of the Alliance. It would be my luck that most of the ppl i killed wouldnt post or forums is just as dead as the realm is also. N yes stonz i did get honor capp'd at 85-88 you lvl 90's gave me 12 honor each time I know its a lot of 90 killing but it was fun. Well i guess if I was killed by someone lower lvl than me and im lvl cap'd I would keep my mouth shut also.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I...couldn't quite read this, but I think it's written in the dead tongue of Shangri-la.

I saw a bit about 90's giving 12 honor, and i'd just like to point out that's impossible due to the fact that at max damage a full kill only gives ten, also this person is from some baddie guild Nex Por Inhosesto, i'm pretty sure that's where Shortstopp came from. Also: her mog looks stupid.

That's all I could decipher of this hastily written slather, i'll have top men working on decoding it. Perhaps somewhere in there is the key to find the lost treasures of Kubla-Khan.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I was hoping you would be a little bit more put together if you were to post something on the forums, Patricia. You killed me a handful fun of times and it was fun. You got me to try and learn how to PvP on my Death Knight which really just involved a lot of flailing around. I like him for PvE though not PvP...I guess I'll stick with my Rogue in that matter.

However, yes, yes I agree with the Red = Dead concept, very good. Keep it up! I actually went off on a L90 that flew away from you when you attacked them as an 89. Their defense was that they didn't want to die...I was like, great. fml
Edited by Smith on 2/26/2013 7:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
02/26/2013 03:16 AMPosted by Patricia
*Facepalm your lower than a species more like a catfish....... Feeding off the left overs of the Alliance. It would be my luck that most of the ppl i killed wouldnt post or forums is just as dead as the realm is also. N yes stonz i did get honor capp'd at 85-88 you lvl 90's gave me 12 honor each time I know its a lot of 90 killing but it was fun. Well i guess if I was killed by someone lower lvl than me and im lvl cap'd I would keep my mouth shut also.

Looks like we're hav'in a priest fir din'er tanight Ottis.
*Ottis hops on Mock's foot
No point in tr'in ta 'recruit' t'is one.
She shouldn't be to chewy.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
Jeez, when is Blizzard going to allow free for all servers...

/tar pat
Edited by Zg on 2/26/2013 9:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
02/26/2013 03:16 AMPosted by Patricia
yes stonz i did get honor capp'd at 85-88 you lvl 90's gave me 12 honor each time I know its a lot of 90 killing but it was fun.

Uh huh.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
02/26/2013 05:43 AMPosted by Darethy
Also: her mog looks stupid.

This may be a first. We are in accord.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 6:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
brb making /target Patricia macro.

Squeal, piggy. Squeal nice and loud for me.
Reply Quote
95 Human Priest
well you sir must have never killed a 90 at lvl 85-88 which i pointed out that at that lvl range gives 12honor and at 89 you get between 8-5 honor depending on rank at 85-88 rank does not matter so try harder to call me a lier and beside you getting ganked by my guildes or calling the guild bad is a figure of speech.
Reply Quote
95 Human Priest
Yeah Smith that wouldnt be the first 90 that ran from me. When I hit 85 my first goal was to go to the dread waste and mess with 90's. God the amount that ran from an 85 was so funny. I mean 85 to 90 wtf and then takeing on 2-90's was even better I was tempted to record some of the stuff and post it but for only 5 lvl's of 90 gankin I would rather save my money. The classes that i found the easiest was locks they are a faceroll class to kill dk's can get owned easy too, a GOOD rogue is fun but will die. Warrior's are hard you op somma biches, hunters ehhhhhhhhhh disarm fear kill pet your dead. shammies faceroll, priest vr priest now thats fun pallies faceroll, monk's well i havent seen much of them. Druid blizz needs to buff you guys some or i have kill'd some really baddie baddie one's. To thhink of this realm has very few good pvp'ers left.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 6:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
This thread is making my brain bleed. :(
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
She changed the headpiece, it looks slightly less stupid.

Her text is just as eye gouging as ever though.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/26/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Patricia
well you sir must have never killed a 90 at lvl 85-88

http://imgur.com/fJXYMFJ

Any honorable kill is 10 honor max before diminishing returns.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Honor_Points

EDIT: This literally just happened.

http://imgur.com/JOxQTc8

Ten Honor.
Edited by Draxonicar on 2/26/2013 5:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
...Figure of speech? there is no indirectness here, you are bad and you feel bad.

It's rather to the point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]