To Horde!!!!

90 Human Paladin
Patricia, there's no reason to call people "bad" considering you have like literitly 0 PvP achievements. To be honest you're probably not that great of a PvPer. I don't know what you were attempting to get out of this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
This may be a first. We are in accord.

It fills me with shame.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
02/26/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Graycen
I don't know what you were attempting to get out of this thread.

Camped.
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
She changed the headpiece, it looks slightly less stupid.

Her text is just as eye gouging as ever though.

That's twice.
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
02/26/2013 08:03 PMPosted by Darethy
This may be a first. We are in accord.

It fills me with shame.

Three times. We need to stop now.
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
02/26/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Oolaki
I don't know what you were attempting to get out of this thread.

Camped.

^
Reply Quote
brb making /target Patricia macro.

Squeal, piggy. Squeal nice and loud for me.

I'm not one to be blood thirsty, but I severely dislike when the Horde is mocked. Come, little priestling...my claws need sharpening..
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
02/27/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Chochmo
I'm not one to be blood thirsty, but I severely dislike when the Horde is mocked.

I've gotten to where I severely dislike Die Faktion Jugend of either faction going OOC tantrum about the opposition. You need the other side playing their chess pieces or you don't have a game. Make all the squares and all the pieces gray instead of black and white and you still don't have a game. Faction fanaticism is great RP. OOC faction fanaticism is just kind of sad and pitiful.
Reply Quote
95 Human Priest
Well graycen this is a fresh 90 btw and yes i have a lot of pvp achivies also have have more than half the total amount of achivie completed as well. Also you were out side sw when i was lvl 87 dueling 90's and i destroyed a lock and shammy several times.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
02/27/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Patricia
Well graycen this is a fresh 90 btw and yes i have a lot of pvp achivies also have have more than half the total amount of achivie completed as well. Also you were out side sw when i was lvl 87 dueling 90's and i destroyed a lock and shammy several times.

What with another Spriest? -slow clap-

Pull off the sort of tricks Drohung/Cayreth do with an OP spec, and I might be impressed. Till then you're just another fish in the sea.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Achievements are account wide mate, just don't see any of them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 6:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
02/27/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Tîmelord
What constitutes OOC faction fanaticism?

In the sense that is applicable to this thread: contempt, loathing, hatred or any combination of these for the players on the opposing faction simply because they are on that opposing faction.

Passionate support for one's own faction ought to be a norm. That is a different thing entirely.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 6:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Passionate support for one's own faction ought to be a norm. That is a different thing entirely.

What if I only stay on my faction because there's no raiding on the opposing side?
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
02/27/2013 08:30 PMPosted by Lukar
What if I only stay on my faction because there's no raiding on the opposing side?

Then it sounds like your passion is for raiding. /shrug
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
02/26/2013 05:43 AMPosted by Darethy
I...couldn't quite read this, but I think it's written in the dead tongue of Shangri-la.

02/26/2013 07:00 AMPosted by Smith
I was hoping you would be a little bit more put together if you were to post something on the forums, Patricia.

02/26/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Oolaki
This thread is making my brain bleed. :(

A PvP god does not require effective communication, peasants.

The honor cap speaks for itself.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
...Daiblo?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight

All you've done is bring attention to something that Blizzard is attempting to address: The absolute overpowered aspects of a priest that overcome even level discrepencies. Your skills are more powerful than any other class, and as shadow you heal more than a healer: That should never have happened, and it will be fixed. And after it is, you might want to watch your back because you'll no longer be a god class and you'll be easily soloable by anyone who knows what they're doing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
02/28/2013 10:34 AMPosted by Starien
...Daiblo?

I will pay for your faction transefer if you come join me and Ci in our ganktastic destruction of all things horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]