To Horde!!!!

90 Human Monk

A PvP god does not require effective communication, peasants.

The honor cap speaks for itself.

lol, you're Ukranian.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
02/28/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Osano
I will pay for your faction transefer if you come join me and Ci in our ganktastic destruction of all things horde.

Don't do it, the glassy eyes of human males and ridiculousness of Worgens wearing headpieces will haunt you FOREVER.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman

A PvP god does not require effective communication, peasants.

The honor cap speaks for itself.

lol, you're Ukranian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5ePEZCOdnA
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
In the sense that is applicable to this thread: contempt, loathing, hatred or any combination of these for the players on the opposing faction simply because they are on that opposing faction.

Undead STILL give me hives.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/28/2013 02:43 PMPosted by Osano
...Daiblo?

I will pay for your faction transefer if you come join me and Ci in our ganktastic destruction of all things horde.

I appreciate the offer, but as the majority of my play lately has been solo and in carebearville, I will need to decline.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
:(

I've been trying to get Starien to join us on the Alliance side for years.

I even petitioned Blizzard to make blood elfs a cross-faction race, similar to how pandas are.
Reply Quote
96 Human Priest
To Starien yes this is Daiblo but I name changed the warrior as well.
Reply Quote
96 Human Priest
Also to say I do not have any pvp Achivies I do have 128/250 so you might wanna tab through the battle ground achivies and look at them Individualy. Some are not to my likeing so I do not bother with them. Also I do not do arenas just to cap If I am gonna do them I will treat it like raiding. Winning with tiger blood a warlock from Mars.
Reply Quote
96 Human Priest
Also I am 200,000 honorable kill's in going for my blood thirsty title of 250,000 honorable kills.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I really don't understand the purpose of this thread. You're simply bragging about the OPness of a class that's broken to an absurd extent. The amount of CC you have combined with brokenly high heals is enough to overcome most anything.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 03:32 PMPosted by Sanyaza
I really don't understand the purpose of this thread. You're simply bragging about the OPness of a class that's broken to an absurd extent. The amount of CC you have combined with brokenly high heals is enough to overcome most anything.

San, why are you harping on this so much?

He's not bragging about his arena or RBG rating or something you could blame an OP class/spec/comp on, he's bragging about WPVP which is inherently unbalanced anyways.

Any OP'ness from his class is counterbalanced by the fact he's in full unenchanted contender's anyways.

He's bad and we're giving him attention.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Draxonicar

San, why are you harping on this so much?

He's not bragging about his arena or RBG rating or something you could blame an OP class/spec/comp on, he's bragging about WPVP which is inherently unbalanced anyways.

Any OP'ness from his class is counterbalanced by the fact he's in full unenchanted contender's anyways.

He's bad and we're giving him attention.

I was more talking about the first post he made. The OPness of spriest is enough to overcome level discrepencies. If the 90's relatively ungeared anyway. Spriest doesn't really require that much skill, especially when fighting melee. GET LOW ON HEALTH? PSYCHIC SCREAM, FLASH HEAL FLASH HEAL BUBBLE FULL HEALTH W/ BUBBLE.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Sanyaza
Spriest doesn't really require that much skill,

I hate to play devil's advocate here but you're complaining about this as a Frost Death Knight.

EDIT: Also that's what PVP trinkets and other spell mitigations are for, and anyways the dude has such !@#$ty gear that it doesn't even matter if he gets a full psychic scream heal up because you'll turn around and two shot him.
Edited by Draxonicar on 3/1/2013 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Draxonicar
Spriest doesn't really require that much skill,

I hate to play devil's advocate here but you're complaining about this as a Frost Death Knight.

EDIT: Also that's what PVP trinkets and other spell mitigations are for, and anyways the dude has such !@#$ty gear that it doesn't even matter if he gets a full psychic scream heal up because you'll turn around and two shot him.

Actually, Frost DK requires quite a bit of school to actually survive. To burst? Not really. CD management is extremely important, though, and if you can't manage your CD's and Runic Power (I.E. having runic power to icebound when you're stunned) then you're dead. We can't just CC the enemy and start healing ourselves. And I wasn't talking about me hitting him, I was talking about him bragging about the people in ~400k he killed.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 04:05 PMPosted by Sanyaza

Anyone with around this much HP as a DPS spec is either in full stam gems or in full PVE gear.
Reply Quote
96 Human Priest
also what i am bragging about is me being a lvl 85-89 killing 90's as well.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I remember when I killed a 90 when I was still level 87.

I didn't make a forum thread about it.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
03/01/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Patricia
also what i am bragging about is me being a lvl 85-89 killing 90's as well.

You Mom is proud. And she says "hi".
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
I remember when I killed a 90 when I was still level 87.

I didn't make a forum thread about it.

I would have read that thread.

Probably even posted a comment, too.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
People brag about how skilled they are at killing the op fact. All I will say, it takes greater skill to kill members of your faction and survive the LFG/LFR wipe. Now this, I am good at.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]