To Horde!!!!

90 Undead Warlock
Okay 1: When someone does Arena's 'just' to cap they gain valuable experience throughout their career. Trying to get gear in 2vs2 is usually the first experience of semi-legit pvp that most characters worth a damn go through, gradually evolving to 3s(Sometimes 5s.) and eventually Rated BGs. Not only have you gimped your gearing by going for so many honorable kills, but you've also been exposed to nothing but randoms which if you apply to most other forms of pvp...will get you killed.

2ndly: Yes the Battlemaster and Khan achieves are very pretty looking, but if you've never even DONE a rated then it indicates luck more then skill. That's really why random BGs are looked down on, yes a skilled player makes a difference, but not a big enough one to actually decide a game because the composition. In RBGs the compostion varies in actual class but the roles are always the same: One tank, three healers, six dps.

3rdly: Yes Spriests are broken right now and could probably kill a 90 at a low level, want me to throw you some confetti...baddie?

4thly: Why is your helm with that armor? even a blind, drunk infant could tell that headpiece clashes HORRIBLY.

You were doing so well, now it's just done a complete a reverse at MK 2!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
:(

I've been trying to get Starien to join us on the Alliance side for years.

I even petitioned Blizzard to make blood elfs a cross-faction race, similar to how pandas are.

Oh and before I forget, being the lore nerd that I am....

I will sear your soul to ash.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
This thread needs more pictures...
Reply Quote
,___,
(O,o) ORLY?
/)__)
^ ^
Reply Quote
I bet you never killed me.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
:(

I've been trying to get Starien to join us on the Alliance side for years.

I even petitioned Blizzard to make blood elfs a cross-faction race, similar to how pandas are.

Oh and before I forget, being the lore nerd that I am....

I will sear your soul to ash.

Starien going Alliance is not *that* much against the lore.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
02/26/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Oolaki
This thread is making my brain bleed. :(

Oolaki, I thought this Priest was your alt? -pokes fun-
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
03/02/2013 01:07 PMPosted by Smith
This thread is making my brain bleed. :(

<flails in incoherent rage> ZOMG ENGLISH IS LANGUAGE MY FIRST I can't believe u dont relize that and I only have 100k zillion kills which makes me spechial besides sometimes I would blow baddies off towers and clifs with my thunderwhatever and they'd die even though there like 10 levsl higher than me zomg i'm so badass!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Tîmelord on 3/4/2013 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/02/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Oolaki

<flails in incoherent rage> ZOMG ENGLISH IS LANGUAGE MY FIRST I can't believe u dont relize that and I only have 100k zillion kills which makes me spechial besides sometimes I would blow baddies off towers and clifs with my thunderwhatever and they'd die even though there like 10 levsl higher than me zomg i'm so badass!!

Confession. Thread complete.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Darethy 1: It is MY transmog it is basied off what "I" like.
2: Comming from a warlock being called baddie only thing you can do with that pos class is fear nothing else.
3: Come at me bro r you jelly?!
4: Satrien were are you?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
2: Comming from a warlock being called baddie only thing you can do with that pos class is fear nothing else.

Uh oh. Stuff jus' got real.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

I....want to study you for my Psyche presentation in Kirkwood.

I need to do a brainscan, and figure out what part of the brain has to be damaged to consider demo to be easy fear spam, or to un-ironically use Jelly or come at me bro.

I'm not entirely convinced of the latter, I think the white matter in your brain has just been so thoroughly damaged by some neurotoxin(I assume paint chips.) that the processing speed was too slow to type out the completed words in any reasonable amount of time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh snap?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
For some reason, I'm suddenly reminded of the time I started playing City of Heroes, but my video card wasn't actually able to handle the game, and so everything looked like the spirit world to me. Well in this game, you go through a lengthy character setup process -- picking colors and designs -- to customize your toon. And when I was done, the friend I rolled with looked at me and burst out laughing. He said, and I quote:

"You'd be noble and intimidating if it didn't look like you got your powers from falling into a vat of Kool-Aid."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm still trying to figure out what a Satrien is.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Are those ... cat whiskers?!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
03/02/2013 08:59 PMPosted by Darethy
I'm still trying to figure out what a Satrien is.

It's kinda like Stoodrien but sweeter and more pink.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
03/02/2013 10:12 PMPosted by Durh

Waitaminute... I thought I had those waxed...
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
03/02/2013 11:16 PMPosted by Oolaki

Waitaminute... I thought I had those waxed...

Not you - the priest. I'd swear she has cat whiskers painted on. Man, talk about unfortunate design decisions (by the goblins of the WoW Art Dept.).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]