To Horde!!!!

90 Human Death Knight
What the hell have I just read.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
What the hell have I just read.

A nice crepe recipe. That is what I got out of it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Underneath Timelord's beard is a blackberry crepe?

Well, I guess that's better than a bunch of smaller Timelords. Although, beard sweat. Ugh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Underneath Timelord's beard is a blackberry crepe?

Well, I guess that's better than a bunch of smaller Timelords. Although, beard sweat. Ugh.

I waved at you on my farming druid earlier. Underneath my beard is another hand which is also waving. It's similar to the fist that lives in Chucks Norris' beard, but I'm a diplomat.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Patricia, why you so fail now ? what happened to your skills ? Why did it take 7+ alliance to kill 2 Horde ? and why did you chase me, attack me at half health, and still get raped ?

Patricia, why dont you feel bad for boasting so much and being so bad in reality ?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
See, I tell everyone I suck at PvP.

That way, when I win, it's a surprise to them and me!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
03/14/2013 07:45 PMPosted by Teslia
Why did it take 7+ alliance to kill 2 Horde ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we've gone over this many times in multiple threads already.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/14/2013 08:39 PMPosted by Cayreth
Why did it take 7+ alliance to kill 2 Horde ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we've gone over this many times in multiple threads already.

I rarely, if ever, post on the forums. But to see a douche of this magnitude is amazing, and then to be so horrible is beyond words. I killed 3 of them by myself before they got me down, including a healing druid and a rogue, then to top it off when i ress i fly away, sit on a tower to drink up and get hit by the OP when i have half health and completely annihlate him ?

Either alliance needs better PvPers or some of you need to be taught what PvP actually is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Indeed, we resolved that Gnomes are in fact a faux-monarchy and were instead actually a metaphor for communism in the 1900s. Their hive mind mentality and willingness to sacrifice their own people for the sake for the whole was very reflective of Stalins view on industry, sacrificing many many people in order to advance technology.

They had great difficulty contending with the West(Blood Elves and Forsaken.) while building themselves up, however their advances eventually strained them and lead to a severe divide between the Gnomish population, the High Tinker's cult of personality wasn't sufficient enough to quell the irradiated gnomes(The Trotsky revolt) who are now fighting for their homeland. In the Gnomereagan dungeon we play out the role of Stalinist assassins who are starting the great purge, eventually we reach their leader and drive an ice pick through his head.

It's all a very complex story.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Either alliance needs better PvPers or some of you need to be taught what PvP actually is.

While Darethy accurately covered the basics, here's a previous discussion of why Alliance outnumbers Horde in PvP:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923493345
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/14/2013 11:52 PMPosted by Cayreth

While Darethy accurately covered the basics, here's a previous discussion of why Alliance outnumbers Horde in PvP:

I am actually quite aware of why there were 7+ alliance there, it had nothing to do with helping each other either (simply because the Warbringer was spawned). Im just trying to get Patricia to respond as to why he/she is so bad and needs that many to kill a lowly shaman after boasting so much about being able to wreck 90s when he/she was 85-88.

Because i cant see it happening ... ever
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue

We are rogues and smart that way.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue

We are rogues and smart that way.

Well, I actually do suck at PvP, so it's like double-secret surprise.

It's like finding the Time-Lost Protodrake without the addon.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/14/2013 11:52 PMPosted by Cayreth

Where the hell were all of you when we locked down Stormwind last night.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

Pre-St. Patties celebration. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/17/2013 03:45 PMPosted by Cayreth

So you can be all hungover on the day of?

That doesn't sound very smart.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
03/17/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Draxonicar

So you can be all hungover on the day of?

That doesn't sound very smart.

I ain't hungover, you dork.

Been drinking enough years to know my body and its metabolism / hydration needs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I ain't hungover, you dork.

Been drinking enough years to know my body and its metabolism / hydration needs.

Furthermore, Cay is Russian. If what I recall of other Russians applies even in half to Cay, his liver is made out of Saronite.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
Booooooze.

We need to have an open drunken raid for the server soon. Both factions in its respective raids In the same vent.

Chaos!
Edited by Zg on 3/18/2013 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]