Power Word: Django Unshackled

78 Human Priest
Can't believe nobody said Shek'zeer... truly the most epic feeling encounter in the whole tier. It's a little too long, I'll say that. But her voice and the music and the heeEALTH IS DROPPING NOOOO ohhkay okay we're good for YOU'RE DEAD no you're not but it was close WAAAOOOO. The action never stops!
100 Tauren Priest
Clearly galleon is the best thing ever. He is so epic he crashes the server.

Still sore about the fact that the one time I have ever seen him and had him tagged, the server crashed and I lost the tag.
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/26/2013 10:24 AMPosted by Merrz
her voice

Yes.

It's like Yzma from the Emperor's New Groove only even shriller. Best voice.

I liked the normal version but the heroic version seems kind of disappointing to me. Pretty much just "here's a ton more damage, enjoy!" rather than really adding anything interesting.
Edited by Nixxin on 2/26/2013 10:33 AM PST
90 Human Priest
ask fearwards about my stellar shek'zeer impressions.
90 Human Priest
Mm...can't say I have a fav this tier...nobody has beaten Teron Gorefiend yet...mostly because I'm a minigame freak.

YES, I LOVE BEING GHOSTED. PEW. PEW.

Other than that....nope, can't really name one I like this tier.

I really like Shekzeer's character design though...does that count?
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/26/2013 07:48 AMPosted by Tsilyi
BAT MOUNT!

it's not a bat. it's Petrie.

I flied?

No, you falled.

WHY DO I REMEMBER THIS?
90 Human Priest
02/26/2013 11:05 AMPosted by Vixie
WHY DO I REMEMBER THIS?

BECAUSE IT WAS THE GREATEST CHILDRENS MOVIE EVER CREATED IN THE HISTORY OF ALL TIME, SPACE AND EVERY DIMENSION.
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/26/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Tsilyi
BECAUSE IT WAS THE GREATEST CHILDRENS MOVIE EVER CREATED IN THE HISTORY OF ALL TIME, SPACE AND EVERY DIMENSION.

No.
2 Blood Elf Hunter
HI NIXX
90 Human Priest
02/26/2013 11:11 AMPosted by Nixxe
No.

you have just invalidated any opinion you have ever or will ever have.
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/26/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Tsilyi
you have just invalidated any opinion you have ever or will ever have.

Yeah, except that "Greatest Children's Movie Ever" is a registered trademark of Disney.
Edited by Nixxe on 2/26/2013 11:18 AM PST
100 Tauren Priest
Yeah, except that Disney pretty much owns the entire category of "Greatest Children's Movie Ever".

Gonna have to agree there. Can't even remember how many times I watched Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid. I even have the original cover of the little mermaid with the !@#$% as part of the spire.
90 Human Priest
02/26/2013 11:17 AMPosted by Nixxe
Yeah, except that "Greatest Children's Movie Ever" is a registered trademark of Disney.

no Disney movie can hold a flame to The Land Before Time. Also, they steal basically every story from fables, books and mythology. I'm a fan of Disney, but Nothing from the Little Mermaid to Pocohontas to Hercules, except for the Lion King, is an original story.

e: this coming from a guy who saw Little Mermaid on day 1 in theaters and wore out his Jungle Book VHS
Edited by Tsilyi on 2/26/2013 11:24 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/26/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Rapsidy
I even have the original cover of the little mermaid with the !@#$% as part of the spire.

The *what* as part of the spire?? Try to explain in "forum speak" without the filter making your sentence a total mystery.
100 Blood Elf Priest
no Disney movie can hold a flame to The Land Before Time. Also, they steal basically every story from fables, books and mythology. I'm a fan of Disney, but Nothing from the Little Mermaid to Pocohontas to Hercules, except for the Lion King, is an original story.

The Lion King isn't an original story. Toy Story might be though.

Also, who cares? It's not like what makes Disney movies cherished childhood memories is the originality of the story, it's their presentation of it.
90 Blood Elf Priest
no Disney movie can hold a flame to The Land Before Time.

Leave this place.
Edited by Nixxin on 2/26/2013 11:34 AM PST
90 Human Priest
02/26/2013 11:30 AMPosted by Nixxin
no Disney movie can hold a flame to The Land Before Time.
'

Leave this place.

Ok ok. Land Before Time I, was good.

I only.

ONE. ONE ONE ONE. The mom dead was comparable to Mufasa death on the tearjerker scale.

But that's it.

THAT'S IT.
90 Human Priest
it's like you guys have never seen land before time.

02/26/2013 11:32 AMPosted by Zamboozle
Land Before Time I

BLASPHEMER! THERE ARE NO OTHER LAND BEFORE TIME MOVIES. THEY ARE HERETICAL. THE ONE TRUE LAND BEFORE TIME SHALL RULE FOREVERMORE.
Edited by Tsilyi on 2/26/2013 11:34 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/26/2013 11:33 AMPosted by Tsilyi
it's like you guys have never seen land before time.

These are what we call "standards". You should get some.
78 Human Priest
02/26/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Rapsidy
Yeah, except that Disney pretty much owns the entire category of "Greatest Children's Movie Ever".

Gonna have to agree there. Can't even remember how many times I watched Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid. I even have the original cover of the little mermaid with the !@#$% as part of the spire.

hhahaha I thought this was Nixx because of the avatar. Ah.

Mm...can't say I have a fav this tier...nobody has beaten Teron Gorefiend yet...mostly because I'm a minigame freak.

YES, I LOVE BEING GHOSTED. PEW. PEW.

Other than that....nope, can't really name one I like this tier.

I really like Shekzeer's character design though...does that count?

I loved Gorefiend too. I remember the first night I was brought in for it, I knew what to expect and I had practiced the minigame (flash game) and I was so nervous. I got the first mark of death that went out and everyone on vent was like, "OOOHHHHH SNAP MER HAHAHAHA." And then? I freakin nailed it. I was dropping novas and ice lancing and being a total boss wrangling the constructs.

I'll never forget that night. Hands-down one of the best fights right along with Shade of Aran and Hodir. Yes Hodir. 80k dps the strongest man in the world.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]