90 Orc Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6WSYIddWOM
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You guys are good.
Reply Quote
Enjoy your pixelated currency
Reply Quote
Every time you kill a player in a battleground do you go onto their realm forum and thank them for the honour points?

You must be a very kind person.
Reply Quote
another Horde noob nobody trying to claim some notoriety by posting false claims of a victory over WoWs #1 guild

WBSH still #1
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Grats man :D you killed 2 players with a raid of 40 haha

and we were just pestering you guys for giggles :P

Still must be great to see 2 members of the #1 guild on barth dead.... and you even got to take part in their deaths woot good for you :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Saralondé dork. Arrowfang is a nice guy, saddened me deeply to slay you <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Arrowfang, how did it feel to get 3v7d the other day in vale? You guys were doing your guild proud.
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Owlpacino
Arrowfang, how did it feel to get 3v7d the other day in vale? You guys were doing your guild proud.

felt p bad cos normally we win 4 Horde to 1 WBSH. i would love to see 7 Horde beat 3 WBSH - sounds like mission impossible
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/28/2013 06:04 AMPosted by Saralondé

felt p bad cos normally we win 4 Horde to 1 WBSH. i would love to see 7 Horde beat 3 WBSH - sounds like mission impossible

You do know "dominating" 4x 86s at Halfhill doesn't count, right?
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 07:52 AMPosted by Jaii

You do know "dominating" 4x 86s at Halfhill doesn't count, right?

your pathetic digs at WoWs #1 guild amuse me. i realise that your numerous applications to join WBSH were rejected, but there is no need to be so bitter
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]