LF DPS (ranged preferred) 3/11, 3/13, 3/14

90 Pandaren Shaman
DO NOT MAKE OFF TOPIC POSTS IN THIS THREAD

<SmoothJazz> AKA <LGBT Fabulous Unicorns> raids Wed/Thu/Mon from 11p-2a CST (server). Unfortunately, I can't raid on the 13th and 14th of March and need someone semi-decent to replace me! I would say my shoes are pretty hard to fill, but I play an elemental shaman so it's a constant uphill battle just to stay competitive.

Our raid has 2 balance/resto druids already so we're not really looking to bring another, but anything else is fair game!

5.2 should be out by this point, so this would be an excellent opportunity to see the new raid instance that Blizzard claims is just as good as Ulduar! If you're interested, or just want to be an assclown, add me on RealID at Surprises#1757.
Edited by Saguero on 3/2/2013 12:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Still looking for someone to replace me! There's also a very good chance we could get you in the monday before that, 3/11. It's a progression night so we'll pay for repairs.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
bump, I will personally pay for all of your repairs for all 3 nights.
Reply Quote
93 Goblin Priest
It's like spring break or something that week, so I could possibly help on Mon/Thu if you guys can't find anyone less terrible than Ezix. She will probably not be cut out for the new raid though.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I'd love to try, but I'm enhancement...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Hey I'd be interested. I did ToES and HOF with you guys a week or so ago. Think I still have you and maybe someone else on my buddies list.
Edited by Iars on 3/11/2013 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
13/14 is probably cancelled anyway as we have more than Saguero going afk.

Those turbonerds who aren't on spring break will probably be farting around in T14--I think Trollbrudda would be the one to talk to.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Alright cool thanks. I'll send him a message pretty sure I've got his realid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]