Anyone from the WoTLK days still around?

90 Night Elf Druid
I've been around since Wrath, I've heard of a few of you but don't think I know personally.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Magdalena, why does that name sound so familiar... Did you used to be a human DK?

I think I was in the same guild as you but I don't remember ever being in AS. Were you in Pandemic? I played leeleechan NE warrior.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Magdalena, why does that name sound so familiar... Did you used to be a human DK?

That wasn't me. I do know whom you're referring to though. I believe he was in Eternal Conquest before he moved to AS.
Reply Quote
91 Dwarf Priest
Hi
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Halion if anyone remembers me.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Remember the name, never played with you....was Soulreever on this server before transferring to Whisperwind before Mists. Have a few guildies that transferred with us that may know you mag.
Reply Quote
I remember that name yes, see you around a few times, but don't remember the toon. I was in DB since the first couple of days of free xfers opened up. I wonder if anyone remembers meeee!!

Jadeus, Warlock my main until ICC hit.
Eluminada, Paladin Tank
Shafire, Enh Shaman (my ICC main)
Sepia, Feral Druid

Guilds, YiA, UB, Caligo Hora.
Also, Midnight Rising, Rides the Short Bus, Infinite, Flux. Blah Blah, crappy server for the most part but I had good times!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
AS name changed to Anomaly twords the end of wrath.
Yes Baad there are those around that remember you, your BP oil spill and don't do acid
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
hello
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Drtydeath been here since the days of DOS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]