The Battle for Kun-Lai [Thurs]

90 Pandaren Monk
http://www.twitch.tv/Zuchen is currently streaming the war map on repeat for a bit, and will also be streaming the combat this evening. Or, will be trying to... We all know everyone's FPS plummets to nothing during the big clashes.

Look forward to seeing everyone out there tonight, and over the next couple days :D
90 Pandaren Monk
2 hours until the event. Getting pumped.
90 Human Paladin
That was a fun opening. Although the first 'fight' was a total lag fest in which Alliance were destroyed...It turned out great with the Alliance overrunning the Horde's camp.

Although the Horde did counter us after over half our forces left to RP elsewhere. That wasn't fun.
90 Pandaren Monk
Yeah. The server kept forcing phases in areas where there shouldn't have been any. Half our people would just be gone for up to 30 seconds at a time. But when we broke up into groups, and that final push? So much better.
90 Human Paladin
Oh, yes. And ICly we sort of burned Eastwind Rest to the ground after we sacked it. I assume they did the same to us...But who knows?
90 Human Paladin
Queen's Men took no part in any sacking. Just picked off Horde parties when they moved.
90 Orc Death Knight
And died.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm told Castalaria streamed her efforts to hunt me down and kill me. xD
90 Undead Warlock
It was glorious, although I'm still confused with the phasing. CRZ isn't in Pandaria and I don't think there's any phasing either.
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 08:19 PMPosted by Skullcrusha
And died.

Um, no.

We didn't wipe at all once we began roaming.

In fact, the only wipe we had was when we fought the entire group alone. Sorry, there's no glory for KKL in this. You can revise whatever you like.
Edited by Kauthryn on 2/21/2013 8:30 PM PST
90 Troll Warlock
I died once while on the battlefield.

I died 5 times to roaming bands of 10-15 people while sitting in inns with 3 guildmates.

Surprisingly, I was pretty lag free for the vast majority of it.
Edited by Volkuza on 2/21/2013 8:39 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
I lagged through each major fight.
All of them.
I died twice. With two confirmed killing blows against players. ((Thanks to a certain addon.))
Over all kill score: 24 (Including Horde Trainees at the camp.)
90 Undead Priest
The event started with the Alliance having a full 40 players more than the Horde, did that ratio improve? I had to depart around the first rush on the Temple of the White Tiger.

02/21/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Dothela
(Including Horde Trainees at the camp.)

Only the Alliance would count trainees as honorable kills.
Edited by Aldrian on 2/21/2013 8:46 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
To answer your question: Yes. Eventually, the Horde outnumbered the Alliance 3:1 when I left due to the majority of our main forces leaving.
90 Troll Warlock
02/21/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Aldrian
The event started with the Alliance having a full 40 players more than the Horde, did that ratio improve? I had to depart around the first rush on the Temple of the White Tiger.

I think a lot of the Alliance just hung around and camp RPed. Not sure if that was intended by the organizers, but that's what I heard through the grapevine.

Officially, the ratios never changed, to my knowledge.
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Tiriél
I'm told Castalaria streamed her efforts to hunt me down and kill me. xD

Danyl was excited when he killed you.
90 Troll Warlock
Baenyaku got trigger happy when she saw Danyl.

Lost myself a good rogue.
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 08:47 PMPosted by Volkuza
I think a lot of the Alliance just hung around and camp RPed. Not sure if that was intended by the organizers, but that's what I heard through the grapevine.

Yeah, most of them were at the camp.

BoL, Order of the Golden Hawk, Quel'Anthillien and some others were running around for the most part. It wasn't until the end that both sides attacked the Horde.
90 Troll Warlock
02/21/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Kauthryn

BoL, Order of the Golden Hawk, Quel'Anthillien and some others were running around for the most part. It wasn't until the end that both sides attacked the Horde.

I found you on the battlefield.

I put only a single Corruption upon you before moving on, because I knew the entire raid was probably gunning for you, therefore, making you too mainstream.
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Volkuza

I found you on the battlefield.

I put only a single Corruption upon you before moving on, because I knew the entire raid was probably gunning for you, therefore, making you too mainstream.

I do approve of hipster assassins. The fedora is very stylish.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]