The Battle for Kun-Lai [Thurs]

90 Human Paladin
I think I spammed moonfire on Volk

like a lot
90 Troll Warlock
I think I spammed moonfire on Volk

like a lot

I'd believe it.

Though, throughout the whole event, I never really found myself under heavy fire. Except for when I rezzed alone in the middle of a field and I saw 20 or so Alliance heads turn like 15 year olds when Justin Bieber's limo pulls up.
90 Orc Death Knight
No need to be testy now. I didn't mean you as a whole, I meant more individual members. AKA Nikephoros and your warrior. I will claim glory for that tyvm miss queen.
Edited by Skullcrusha on 2/21/2013 9:35 PM PST
100 Dwarf Hunter
02/21/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Skullcrusha
No need to be testy now.

Seconded.
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Skullcrusha
No need to be testy now. I didn't mean you as a whole, I meant more individual members. AKA Nikephoros and your warrior. I will claim glory for that tyvm miss queen.

I'm unsure which warrior you mean. Nonia? Danyl? Yes, people died in an RP-PVP event. We wiped out your groups, by the same virtue.

So I'm unsure what you're claiming glory for.
90 Orc Death Knight
Actually I claim glory for 1v1ing Nonia when she charged me alone, and also killing Nikephoros. if you don't want to be a sport and have a little fun over some individual deaths that is your choice. However, I will have some fun about it.
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Skullcrusha
Actually I claim glory for 1v1ing Nonia when she charged me alone, and also killing Nikephoros. if you don't want to be a sport and have a little fun over some individual deaths that is your choice. However, I will have some fun about it.

I'm not entirely certain what you're going for here. I mentioned that we went out to fight, you said you killed us (false), then when I asked what you meant you said you beat two people under questionable circumstances. Now I'm being mean and you're just having fun.

You could have just not said you killed people.
90 Orc Death Knight
Im curious as to what it matters what I said.
100 Dwarf Hunter
02/21/2013 09:52 PMPosted by Skullcrusha

Seconded.
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 09:52 PMPosted by Skullcrusha

What does this even mean?
100 Draenei Warrior
Victory over an undergeared, half hp and CDless warrior is definitely something to post on the forums about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM
90 Orc Death Knight
It means was there any particular reason to call out what was obviously a friendly little thing to say. "Sorry, there's no glory for KKL in this. You can revise whatever you like." KKL can claim glory if they wish. We killed people fair and simple. And we will tomorrow. And the next day. It's not all about winning. And tomorrow i'm gonna kill you. With love. And lots of howling blasts.
100 Dwarf Hunter
http://xkcd.com/386/
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 09:58 PMPosted by Skullcrusha
It means was there any particular reason to call out what was obviously a friendly little thing to say. "Sorry, there's no glory for KKL in this. You can revise whatever you like." KKL can claim glory if they wish. We killed people fair and simple. And we will tomorrow. And the next day. It's not all about winning. And tomorrow i'm gonna kill you. With love. And lots of howling blasts.

Queen's Men took no part in any sacking. Just picked off Horde parties when they moved.

True.

02/21/2013 08:19 PMPosted by Skullcrusha
And died.

False.

It's very simple. I guess I don't get why you felt the need to fabricate things. You didn't even come close to killing me or the team tonight, but alright.
100 Human Warrior
I only died once, which was to phasing madness. Also pretty sure there were more than a few people in the BoL group who never died.
90 Orc Death Knight
To be fair, like I said I killed your warrior who was picking off horde parties. At least I assume so. If not apologies. Next time i'll try harder in killing. Also sorry Nonia if you are upset I liked killing you when you charged me. Next time don't and lets have a somewhat fair fight.

Much love,
The orc DK that you love to kill.
Edited by Skullcrusha on 2/21/2013 10:10 PM PST
100 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 10:03 PMPosted by Skullcrusha
The orc DK that you love to kill.

One day, Skullcrusha. One day, either I will meet you in combat or Kerdic will fight you to reenact Lothar vs. Doomhammer.
Edited by Mordrime on 2/21/2013 10:15 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I got a KB on Maddy, that's IC right?

I'm messin', I love this event and the people involved and I'm having a ton of fun. I look forward to fighting more tomorrow night! :D
90 Pandaren Hunter
Yeah, the Temple group was having major phasing issues. Half our group would phase and we wouldn't be able to see the Horde. Once we got people down south it went better. I think if the playing field was a bit more even by getting rid of the phasing it would have been a better fight. We'll hope for a better encounter tomorrow.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]