The Battle for Kun-Lai [Thurs]

90 Worgen Death Knight
02/21/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Skullcrusha
No need to be testy now. I didn't mean you as a whole, I meant more individual members. AKA Nikephoros and your warrior. I will claim glory for that tyvm miss queen.

02/21/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Skullcrusha
Actually I claim glory for 1v1ing Nonia when she charged me alone, and also killing Nikephoros. if you don't want to be a sport and have a little fun over some individual deaths that is your choice. However, I will have some fun about it.

You know you've become efamous when people brag about killing you. My internet went deep-six during that first bout. Not to fall back on the "I LAGGED" excused--you out gear me and would probably have won either way--but I was experiencing some insane lag levels before my internet exploded.
90 Orc Death Knight
I figured good sir. Do not worry, was just having a little fun. Did not mean to come off as bragging, was just stating who. You also have good fashion sense in helmets.
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/21/2013 11:41 PMPosted by Skullcrusha
I figured good sir. Do not worry, was just having a little fun. Did not mean to come off as bragging, was just stating who. You also have good fashion sense in helmets.

I didn't take any offense whatsoever, tbh. It was more just a joke touting my self-importance. And yes, that helmet model is quite the superior choice.
I do approve of hipster assassins. The fedora is very stylish.

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/35fc93ebbbfc3ed70848e8d721756e30/tumblr_mifl38844v1qh6gzao1_500.jpg

The Alliance may have swag, but how could we ever compete with the Horde's class?
Edited by Orazio on 2/22/2013 12:28 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
Victory over an undergeared, half hp and CDless warrior is definitely something to post on the forums about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM

I tried really hard to Penance you before you died, but by the time I was able to tab target to you (omg, bars!) you were dead. :-\
90 Troll Warlock
02/22/2013 12:28 AMPosted by Orazio
I do approve of hipster assassins. The fedora is very stylish.

https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/35fc93ebbbfc3ed70848e8d721756e30/tumblr_mifl38844v1qh6gzao1_500.jpg

The Alliance may have swag, but how could we ever compete with the Horde's class?

Get on our level.

Now, if you don't mind, I have a MLP fanfic to write.
Edited by Volkuza on 2/22/2013 12:31 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/21/2013 10:02 PMPosted by Danyl
I only died once, which was to phasing madness. Also pretty sure there were more than a few people in the BoL group who never died.

so you were the one hitting me.

I only died...twice, I think? Once during the "I was RPing and then the camp exploded" debacle and once when Felthier told us to go to the Yakwash BUT THE ALLIANCE WERE ALREADY THERE. I THINK FELTHIER GOT ME KILLED.
90 Human Warrior
For a while between the phasing madness and the final confrontation, our raid group was just roaming around picking off the smaller groups that Felthier sent around.
90 Human Death Knight
Chee Umm Roo
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/22/2013 12:38 AMPosted by Andry
Chee Umm Roo

Nope. You didn't hug me a single time during the fight. NOT ONCE.
90 Pandaren Monk
I dropped once during the main assault, because there I in an empty field, and the phasing decided it was a good time to spit me out into the middle of 30 Horde.

I dropped a little ways from the Yakwash, when my group of 9 was overrun by Tiriel's group of 30-ish. >:[!!!!

Otherwise, I was just a weavin' mah mists.
The Yakwash battle was fun, then the raid we ended up leading on Eastwind was pretty nifty as well. Glad to see that last one didn't have as much phasing BS (I believe the only complaint of phasing was during our leave back to Westwind when we kept swapping subzones.). Either way, looking forward to more. Glory to Gilneas!

SIDE NOTE: My group was amazed when we discovered riding a yak through the yak wash actually turns it into a white yak xD.
Had a lot of fun despite the very unusual phasing aspects. Folks were a bit more amenable to heeding the event runners calls, both sides seems organized enough to give one another a chance going so far as to split up our forces a bit and trades blows and the context for why were we fighting beyond a bit of skirmishing made the war-time aspect all the more real. I'd be happy and surprised if most events like this ran as well with half the numbers and half the weirdo setbacks. Thanks for having us and feel free to contact myself or Thorrson for additional follow-up. I'd love to have a viable rp reason to assist native folks in Pandaria make the new content a bit more meaningful and meet some fine friends and enemies along the way.
Edited by Osvaldir on 2/22/2013 8:19 AM PST
90 Human Paladin
This event didn't go strictly as planned. The Alliance battle plan didn't pan out like it was supposed to -- it seemed like a bunch of guilds hardly participated in a lot of the Rp-PvP before gathering at Eastwind Rest.

Regardless of that, the whole phasing thing was really odd. It's one of the drawbacks of having major campaigns in Pandaria, just because of the heavy phasing. It kind've stinks that we have to limit ourselves to small roving groups of Alliance and Horde.

Finally, I am disappointed that there wasn't a whole lot of small groups. I know my guild grouped up and encountered one rather large Horde patrol, and then there was a group from Lineage of the Moon(If I recall correctly, led by Jalcynter or something to that effect) and saw them running around.

We finally retired to Binan Village and fought <Ravenwing> for a couple of short skirmishes.
90 Human Warrior
I'm hoping to be able to actually make it for tonight so I can participate in the pvp. Storms have been delaying planes, and that has resulted in staying late. x_x
I didnt lag much and I only died once. Three times if you dont count reincarnation. It was very funa nd the few of us from the Blessing enjoyed the event!
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I dropped once during the main assault, because there I in an empty field, and the phasing decided it was a good time to spit me out into the middle of 30 Horde.

I dropped a little ways from the Yakwash, when my group of 9 was overrun by Tiriel's group of 30-ish. >:[!!!!

Damn you and your escapes!
90 Pandaren Monk

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my Chi Torpedo taking me away from you~
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my Chi Torpedo taking me away from you~

rageface.jpg
90 Blood Elf Priest

Hey, I hugged your corpse, okay?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]