Brotherhood Of Steel recruiting

100 Tauren Warrior
Brotherhood Of Steel(25) is now recruiting anyone and everyone willing to join a fun, social, active guild with a long history, tons of perks/achieves, a ventrillo, repairs at all ranks(more with each rank up) and soon enough our raiding and rated battle ground teams. we are currently looking for anyone but we are looking for capable leaders willing to lead new raid teams and rated battlegrounds/arenas. you can post a comment here, send me a mail on wow or just whisper me if im on. also any member can invite so if i am not on just speak to any member and you shouls be able to atleast get an invite and speak with me later on. thanks for your time and i wish you all the best of luck =)
Reply Quote
You should all join. We're pretty cute.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Pft. I don't know about that.. <3
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Red Cell is Brotherhood Of Steel's sister guild!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
^ this
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Red Cell is gonna get all you Large Dove Gankers that think killing someone while they're less than half health, covered in mobs, and possibly preoccupied in other ways is in any way fun...you'll learn your lesson soon enough. Just like Boomboomz...you'll be erased from existance...this is a promise. You have a war on your hands!

Azurai- twenty star general, and Eggdrop the Insane Marketeer and Legendary Blacksmith of Frostwolf...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Red Cell is gonna get all you Large Dove Gankers that think killing someone while they're less than half health, covered in mobs, and possibly preoccupied in other ways is in any way fun...you'll learn your lesson soon enough. Just like Boomboomz...you'll be erased from existance...this is a promise. You have a war on your hands!

Azurai- twenty star general, and Eggdrop the Insane Marketeer and Legendary Blacksmith of Frostwolf...

And boy do i intend to. :)

Now if only i could submit a screen shot here haha we've got quite a few. Ill set up my Red Cell website soon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8177738023?page=1#6

haha. look at this.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
now with raids going, looking to form a second one soon. rated battle grounds on the way and as allways generous repairs, layed back attitude where anyone fits in. no drama!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I concur.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Helllooooo! I'm Renegade From Aspect guild, at the moment the guild that i am in can't really get a guild run with them so i'm looking for a new guild :] i would like to start raiding again. couple days ago i was talking to @Chrisbeast and made Brotherhood Of Steel sound worth looking in too :]

also i believe one time i message Eggdrop, saying he has a clean/simple/funny name :]
Edited by Rénegade on 4/16/2013 12:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Hey! Hope you guys are still recruiting! If you are I can try and harass... err ask... a member for an invite. The guilds I've been in become very quiet and it's lonely. :D If you're not, no worries! Thank you, guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]