[H] LF Raiding Guild

90 Tauren Paladin
Hello, I am Punishe. I have been on this server for nearly 2 years now, and I am now currently looking for a Raiding Guild. I have been in a few guilds over the years I have been here, some were great and some were those that you need to do a instant /gquit.

About me : I started playing in Vanilla, but did not get too serious with raiding til late Burning Crusade. I joined a guild that was a hardcore progression guild that, you would have to attend the raids 90% of the time if you wished to stay raiding with them. After my account got hacked, I couldn't stand hardcore guilds anymore, since they wouldn't hear me out. When cata came, I transfered over here from a server called Drenden. I made a lot of friends on this server fast, some that left, some that are still here.

What I am looking for: I am currently looking for a soft-medicore Raiding/PVP Guild that is currently progressing in Tier 14 Raids.

What can I bring to the table : I have a level 90 Paladin that is currently Protection/Retribution, but I am willing to switch specs, then I have a 90 Druid that is Restoration/Feral, and I am willing to switch the specs, I also have a 90 Hunter that is Survival, and a monk that is almost 85 and that I will have geared for TK when the patch comes.

Times that I am able to raid : 5pm ST to 11 pm ST Sunday - Friday, Sunday start time is anytime, and saturdays are whenever.

To contact me : Add me on Battle Tag. Proliphic#1874
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
In soviet russia, guild applies to you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]