So, the BMAH tonight (2/22/13)

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I took a swoop by the BMAH to see how much Mimi's head was going for and i saw this http://i.imgur.com/vPXpN6S.png
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
This made me guffaw so vehemently that I chocked on mucus. True story
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/22/2013 10:12 PMPosted by Senth
This made me guffaw so vehemently that I chocked on mucus. True story

Chocked? :s

P.S. My hunter was there!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
chocked past participle, past tense of chock (Verb)

Prevent the forward movement of (a wheel or vehicle) with a chock.
Support (a boat, cask, etc.) on chocks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, that happened right as the auctions went up last night. I assume someone meant to bid on that Mim's head. It's happened a couple times now. Poor guy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
So you ended up spending 900k on the mount. Ouchie, guess its not as bad as the gold cap someone spent for Onyxian Drake a few weeks back, or invincible's reins too i believe.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/23/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Eloff
that was me.. stupid AH glitched out and put my 300k bid on the invitation ... i still won the mirmirons head tho with 600k bid.

Tried saying this yesterday but it wouldn't let me post for some stupid reason. I know someone who by accident bid on a second brawlers pass, and they put in a ticket for the money back and they got it, so you should give it a shot if you haven't
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/24/2013 06:23 PMPosted by Jesterjoe
that was me.. stupid AH glitched out and put my 300k bid on the invitation ... i still won the mirmirons head tho with 600k bid.

Tried saying this yesterday but it wouldn't let me post for some stupid reason. I know someone who by accident bid on a second brawlers pass, and they put in a ticket for the money back and they got it, so you should give it a shot if you haven't

They were lying. Blizzard never refunds gold spend on auctions.

Especially since the BMAH is nothing more than a giant gold sink, a player accidentally spending 300k on a brawler's invite and still having enough for the mount they originally wanted is kinda the point of the BMAH.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/23/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Eloff

you can get your money back on that mis-bid... i did something similar and they refunded it due to the huge amount of gold it was.. but normally they won't for just regular prices. it's obvious that you did the hot bid thing and the UI is retarded. just put in a ticket

edit - nvm looks like you already did
Edited by Slashroar on 2/25/2013 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I love lamp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]