<Resident Kabuki Theatre> Recruitment

100 Human Warlock
[DELETED -- Old SoO thread]
Edited by Rhadamanthos on 2/22/2015 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Rhad, your posts are always so classy ;] <3 for a bunch of pretty amazing players.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
There needs to be a "the classy" achievement title.

I'd go for it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Still looking for solid players.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
The quest continues.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Looking to add more with the incoming 5.2 patch.

Need top performers ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hello Badamanthos =]
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Hello person whom I've never met.

Also, looking for players for current content.
Reply Quote
I'd like to apply as a Shadow Priest.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'd like to apply as a Shadow Priest.

Dear Huxt,

Unfortunately at this time we're selectively not willing to accept your application as a shadow priest to our organization. This decision was reached through biased review which mostly entailed preconceived notions that you're in fact a liar, a cheat, and not willing to "put out," which falls under false advertisement from an unofficial listing of your name, number, and "services" found at a local high school boys bathroom stall in the tri-county area.

Because we are a forward-thinking and understanding organization, we invite you to apply again at a later point when your listed credentials are in fact cleared and notarized.

Please do not hesitate to reach us out at your earliest convenience via tells, in-game mail, or at local mixers where we discuss the benefits of joining RKT. We provide countless hours of entertainment by inebriated inappropriate discussions of childhood follies, and personal short-comings.

Thank you for your consideration and time.

- Rhadamanthos
Reply Quote
If failure to comply extermination will be imminent.
Reply Quote
Also, we need a Dwarf Mage and Dwarf DK for Classy Dwarves. much money to be had. All ya gotta do is get to revered with the guild and be 85
Reply Quote
Dear Rhadamanthos,

Consider this a cease and desist notification. You're slanderous ways will not be tolerated. Accusations are just that good Sir. There was no criminal complaint or indictment. And until proven guilty in a court of law by my peers this is slander and pure folly.

-Huxt
Law Firm of Huxt
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I hate gnomes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I hate gnomes.

Agreed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Still looking for talented individuals.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Updated current needs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]