can't switch characters

90 Pandaren Shaman
I can't switch characters on the website to view auctions or post in forums. And my main toons that I generally post on are found way at the bottom of the character menu. This is very irritating, saturday while I am at work doing invoicing and what not on the computer I usually organize my auctions and hunt for deals throughout the day. Without being able to send mail via remote application, and not being able to switch characters on the website there is no way to organize my auctions on my main toon, or mail gold to an alt to hunt for auctions. Fix quickly please.
Edited by Khee on 2/23/2013 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
As of this morning I still can't switch to my main on the website. I have tried everything on my side to try and fix it. Logged out and back in, tried 3 different browsers....nothing works. Sad part is it works on mobile armory, but you can only have 50 transactions a day from armory and you cannot post on the forums.

Please a blue post.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Death Knight
I can finally switch to this toon and all others on my account except for the one I need to switch to, my main, "DLM"
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Death Knight
The problem now has moved over to the mobile app as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Seems to be fixed...yay !!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]