Active Horde Guilds of Uldaman and Ravencrest

90 Tauren Hunter
Added a couple guilds from recruitment posts I've seen here on the forums. If you folks have any details to add, let me know.

What's up lurkers? Got a guild that should be on here?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nice post.. thanks for including us.. Deviant is moving and shaking.. finally have a 'guild' raid team together so we can get some guild cred for all this hard work!! Woot!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Hey hey, any newer guilds to add to this? Anyone have updates to their guild information? Let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bloodrooted..wanted to show my appreciation of your server commitment..so Kudos for the work you have put in here to show Uldaman is still alive and kicking butt! :)

Here is the update to our guild info, sorry for the delay...I am private by nature so I had to weigh my Guild and Server pride against my hesitancy to bubble us :)

Guild Name: Misfit Mayhem
Interest: Seeing content and raiding on our terms
Level: 25
PVE progression: (you have the progress link)
PVP groups: a couple 3s teams, some bgs, a few members are on rated bg teams
Currently recruiting: Really only a family and real-life friends group, though we have made some fantastic new friends who have meshed with us well. So..in short...not actively recruiting..more accidentally recruiting :)
Guild leader and officers: We do not stand on ceremony here..we have no true ranks
Roarey, Lokipo, Kymbo and Zarthe started the insanity, Sokrim, Decyde, Zilldian, Talerin, Sindril, Bigalsloc, Everista, Arkasia, Zaomee round out the family fun! Lots of alts of these mains reside here :)
Other info: We began Misfit Mayhem in early cata as a safe haven for our family and close friends when we began to notice the rising tide of negativity and depersonalization infecting the mmo community and decided to be the change we would like to see. In MoP, we dipped our toes into raiding, found enjoyment out of the camaraderie that it fosters. We have done well seeing content at our pace and on our terms, the group counts for more than the kill total....though tbh..the kills are AWESOME too!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Awww shucks, you're gonna make me blush. Tell me my eyes are pretty too and I'll flash a little leg. All kidding aside, thank you for joining in and providing a write up! Maybe your post will inspire others into getting their guilds posted herein. I know there are more and more, but I'm not doing all the legwork, people have to participate. Good luck to your team Roarey and company and death and spite to all the filthy alliance scum.
Reply Quote
Guild Name: Unparalleled Brutality
Guild Interests: Raiding, achievements, FUN
Guild Level: 25
PVE Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Unparalleled+Brutality
PVP Groups: Under Construction
Currently recruiting: Yes have raid slots available for all roles in active weekly raid teams with good successful progression and enough active members to stage more teams if someone wanted to put another team together. 10 man currently but a 25-man is being considered.
Guild Leader and other officers: Arwan, Apotheosis, Iseii, Goregasm
Other relevent information: Semi-hard core with a distinct irreverant streak. Vent is busy, there is alot of old content running and vengeance "Lets go blow up Nax because we can" that happens, loads of achievement hunting and events like lotteries, world covering games etc. Players are almost all over 25 years of age with our oldest members well into their 60s though we have some mature beyond their years members as well. Helpful, upbeat and opinionated bunch of long time players. Raid groups running almost every night of the week currently Mondays are usually old content raids to help members get legendaries and achievements. We usually down all of the world bosses every week with Raid leads that are comfortable forming up the big Oondasta groups.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Thanks for the info Lula, I've updated your guild listing to include all of the above. You guys are actually making me work a little now to keep the post sizes within limits. Think I should start collecting an advertising fee from everyone ; )

Anyone else with updates, or missing guilds from the list? I know some others still not on this and as I logged out saw another level 25 guild recruiting that I can't recall the name of. What up? "Free" advertising not your thing? We can discuss payment arrangements, I can be somewhat reasonable...if properly motivated.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Any newer guilds out there that should be added to the list? Any guilds that have gone defunct and should be removed? Or do we have some guild information updates?

Oh and die alliance scum.

with love,

Bloodrooted
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Please update UB, thank you.

Guild Name: Unparalleled Brutality
Guild Interests: Raiding, PvP, RBGs (coming soon), achievements, FUN
PvE Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Unparalleled+Brutality
PvP Groups: Under Construction, contact Bonzoe
Currently recruiting: Yes
Guild Leader and other officers: Arwan (GM), Goregazm#1768 (Co-GM), Noodledream (Officer), Dooku (Officer), Iseii (Raid Officer)
Other relevent information: Semi-hard core raiding guild, with rBG teams being worked on (contact Bonzoe for information). Running old content every week, Ulduar/FL farm runs for Legendaries. Guild lotteries/contests with mount/pet/gold rewards. Almost always something going on 24/7.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Updates have been made to UB.

Cabal removed as they server xferred.

Dark Angels and Candy and a Van have been added, both could use some information from their respective guilds.

Happy hunting!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Appreciate adding us to the list! Since you are looking for more info, I will gladly provide! I'll use the format you all are using.

Guild Name: Dark Angels
Guild Interests: Raiding, Social Hangout, uncensored gchat, having fun
PvE Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Dark+Angels
PvP Groups: None currently, but pvpers welcome
Currently Recruiting: Yes
Guild Leader And Other Officers: Warbeck (Guild Master) Asaliria (Raid Leader) Lyela, Çivil, Adennak, Flutterrage (Officers, Raiders)
Other Relevant Information: Recently transferred to Uldaman and despite being told that it's a mistake to arrive here, we want to make the best of it and make it work here! We want to start a second raid group, but we are looking for a few backup raiders. We currently raid Sunday Night, 8pm CST.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
GJ adding all the new active guilds! Also make sure you take off the ones that are no longer around :D Dark Conclave has been gone for awhile, you might wanna remove them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Thanks for the information. Keeping track of guilds that vanish can be a bit tough, so if anyone is aware of guilds on the list that have left us, just let me know and I'll remove. In addition, if we have some newer guilds that have popped up or rebranded, drop me a line and I'll get those added in. Here's hoping some folks have found the thread useful.

I'll be adding in Order of the Stick, good to see they're still around all these years later. I had many drunken raids with them 25 man pug style back in Naxx during LK...cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Post edited to remove DFL and Red Eye from active guilds.

As Nuclear Assault once said, Only the Strong will Survive.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
UB has transferred to Zul'jin, so you can remove us from that list.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Didn`t their group 1 stay though?
I believe syndicate has left too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you notice Gore's toon, UB is now on Zuljin. They transferred the guild and their lead raid team left for some other server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
There's still a healthy population for both aforementioned guilds listed in Armory, though UB does look to be in transition for sure. I'll be giving it another few days to sort out. Please let's not rush and call a guild dead before it really is. I know raid teams from guilds have left and guilds have stayed behind. That said, I will be removing Deviant is it's pretty desolate and inactive from what I saw quickly on Armory.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Trust me, UB may have left a large roster but 1) they are still trickling over, and 2) a LOT of them are inactive. All of our raids teams have transferred, except Team Iseii, who left to Thrall to follow Holy and DFL. As co-gm of UB, you can remove us from the list.
Reply Quote
If you look at the guild level, you will see that it is no longer level 25, but rather a level 1 horde guild. ... Wouldn't that raise a flag saying that we actually did transfer?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]