Simple Math Selling Heroic Bosses and Gear!

90 Goblin Priest
edit: this will be put on hold until the end of tier 15 heroic content. i'll adjust prices and add new content when the time comes.

---

We're now selling heroic boss kills, achievements, and gear from all tier 14 bosses. Get your cutting edge achievements before they go away!

100k - 5/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
200k - Heroic Will of the Emperor

300k - 5/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
300k - Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer

300k - 3/4 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring
400k - Heroic Sha of Fear

Prices on additional gear or achievements is on a per-case basis. Discounts are available for purchasing multiple instances or if a group of people would like to go.

You can send myself or any Simple Math officer a message in-game or on our forums if you're interested. Spots are limited so make your appointment soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
Edited by Grouch on 3/12/2013 4:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
ATP
You should give my mage a run for old time sake. You remember how fun it was running my shaman? Now you can do it on my mage too...but for payment in friendship!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Turgoth the Fearless.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
These prices seem steep.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
02/25/2013 09:35 PMPosted by Jessmastersr
These prices seem steep.

they're very below your normal pricing. plus, if you ask nice enough you could get a very good deal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you wanna be carried then that is your choice.... but Grouchy I love ya and all...but your I agree for the first time with Jess...your prices are way to high. They may be lower than some other higher populated servers but not this one.

You want people to stop transferring and stay here? then help em out a little better geeze :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
The pricing is fine. I've seen full clears go upwards of a mil. Plus, you get to raid with grouch. That alone is worth the price of admission.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Pricing may be fine... but as I said not on this server......

but hey, i guess you know all riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?

Let's see how many you run through.... Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
The prices are a steal considering there's about a week or so before things like the Cutting Edge achievements are gone for good.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
02/26/2013 10:34 AMPosted by Chkchkchk
The pricing is fine. I've seen full clears go upwards of a mil. Plus, you get to raid with grouch. That alone is worth the price of admission.

exactly!

we had one buyer this week and i believe we can fit in one more next week before heroic progression starts. once heroic 5.2 progression is over most likely start back up again.

this is the last chance to get the achievements and titles!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
we might have another spot this week, let me know if you're interested so we can negotiate a price.
Reply Quote
Dat inflation.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Dat inflation.

oh hello there.
Reply Quote
03/06/2013 08:24 AMPosted by Grouch
Dat inflation.

oh hello there.

What happened to Grouch's face? You should have a word with your plastic surgeon.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
ATP
Dat inflation.

This is a surprising turn of events
Reply Quote
Turrgeehhh. I heard you transfered away and joined the dark side :(
Reply Quote
Turrgeehhh. I heard you transfered away and joined the dark side :(

I'm still around one way or another Mica. Who is spreading these rumors? Is it Isen? So help me if its Isen...

AM I GOING TO SEE YOU IN-GAME IS THE REAL QUESTION?!
Reply Quote
For a bit! I'm on res scroll play time right now, chilling on my shaman mostly.
Friends and I are gonna how we feel about it after :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
oh wow....Haven't seen you around for a while! Missed you girl..... Now we need to get Kaae back too <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Prisoners of Warcraft>, man haven't seen that tag in agessssss
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]