Guild leaders of Ysera unite!

90 Worgen Warrior
I came to this sever a couple months ago to join Riders of Gilead. Most of the core members of our raid teams moved to Sargeras leaving me without a home. Due to my schedule I found I could not raid in most of the current guilds on this server. I joined Absolute to play with friends, and I was given the position of raid leader. Since then I have been attempting to recruit other people to join our ranks and fill out a raid team. In doing this I have found that there are many small guilds trying to fill their raid rosters and not enough people to fill them.

I opened this thread to give our guild leaders a place to come together to consolidate into more effective guild and/or raid teams. Please take a moment to post your raid schedule, current progress, and goals. After that is done, look to see if anyone else has the same or similar goals in mind; and consider joining together to make a better group environment for your guildies.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
<Absolute> is just beginning to raid with our current raid team. We have several experienced veterans capable of clearing all content and several fresh recruits with very little raid experience. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm with one optional raid day on the weekend. Our goal is gear up, train our new recruits, clear all current content, and move into patch 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
GL:HF
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Druid
All due respect, your guild leader is your issue. He literally ran 3 different groups of individuals out of the guild. He'll say they stole and its what they did to cause the issue. but even his right hand man Ndamukong left with the last wave cause he couldnt believe what he was doing. He ran 3 groups of people that went on to start their own 10 man raiding guilds. I'm just saying drop the tag and you may have a better chance to suceed on this realm. Pwndabear isn't highly thought of, he'll hit on the girls, make them uncofortable and in multiple cases make them leave. Talk to Kong tonight, as i know he wants to stay out of it, i dont know what we are looking for but there is always Apathetic or Reliquary. 2 great guilds full of people who will tell you the same thing i just did.
Edited by Fricck on 2/25/2013 4:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I like the idea, but maybe start smaller. A thread of server raid nights and times for individual teams may help find members and redundant groups that may or may not choose to join forces. And with 25mans getting higher drop rates on thunderforged items this could be a big deal. I would love to join a 25man team but I've never run one myself so I'm not about to start one.
Edited by Helzuze on 2/25/2013 7:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
To helruze, that is what I am going for here. To fricck, Cupicake and I are leading this guild now. While I accept input from pwndabear the same as any other raider, I run my raid independently. I expect the same conduct from all of my raiders including pwndabear. This thread is not about who hurt who and who did what to whom, It is a thread to allow a forum as helruze said for individual teams to find members without trade spam as well as find redundant groups that might consider working together in their own guilds or combining to form a bigger better version of themselves. In this way we can work together to create a more streamlined recruiting and raiding proccess that would benefit every person who calls ysera home.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Sounds like Absolute needs to go back to being my bank alt.

Just my opinion.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Thank you for your input bob. Do you have any interest in contributing to the topic of the original post? I would hate to think that you would ignore the needs of an entire realm simply to foment your dislike for the guild I currently represent.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I don't dislike the guild lol... I am the founder and original GM of Absolute.

To contribute to OP's post though. I think your idea and intentions are good, but it will never work.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!" ~Henry Ford

If you have a better idea, or a way to make my idea more functional please feel free to present it. If not please join me and see if we can work together to make a better community on this server. maybe we can even make it into the server people leave their server to come to.... dare to dream.
Edited by Snaf on 2/25/2013 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Excellent thread and concept. My only suggestion would be that you good folks faction change. In Azeroth some are trolls by birth; the Alliance can keep those who are trolls by choice. :p
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
I'm not a guild leader but I was an officer of a guild ONCE back in the Cata expansion, that was ONCE too many.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/25/2013 11:50 PMPosted by Toromei
Excellent thread and concept. My only suggestion would be that you good folks faction change. In Azeroth some are trolls by birth; the Alliance can keep those who are trolls by choice. :p

:}
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
While I appreciate all the feedback you guys and or girls have given to this thread; I would prefer if we could stick to the topic at hand and only post our raid schedules progression and goals on this thread. thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Get bent nerd.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
The poster below me likes to snort belly button lint.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hi
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Too.....many......trolls.......ugh
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Too...many...dots...ugh.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I was a GM... And I have the raiding itch since Ward quit. I'm only available late nights though. I'd consider a faction change If the group is right. 496 tank. I'll monitor this thread if anything happens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]