Guild leaders of Ysera unite!

90 Pandaren Shaman
Sorry you are getting trolled, man.

Avid raids Tuesday and Thursday from 9 to 11:30pm EST.

We are a pretty tight-knit group of players with a long history together. We moved to Ysera to raid on an East Coast server now that realm queues are a thing of the past. We could potentially take on a healing druid or monk with a tanking/melee OS, but beyond that, not sure how much help we can be.

We value our "culture" over most other things (i.e. drinking buddies who kill bosses...occasionally). Would need to be a really great fit for us to expand into the scenario you are describing. Best of luck.
Reply Quote
91 Gnome Mage
I am the GM of the Dreamers Wards. We are going to be raiding Wed and Thurs nights from 8-11pm now that patch has dropped. I agree that there are too many small groups and guilds trying to recruit. We have had an issue getting a core established since MoP dropped. We were so close to having that and now our tank is leaving. So we just need a tank at this point. Ysera has gone through a lot of changes. A lot of the high end raiding guilds left the server and there seems to be a lack of raiders since then. :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Although I am not the GM of Privilege, we raid on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at 10pm. We are a 10 man guild who is actively looking to expand into a 25 man guild. We have people from all ages and backgrounds in the guild, and we have couples, husband and wife, mother and daughter -- everyone is welcome :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
LATER. WE MUST GO LATER!

I don't get out of work until 10:30! Come on... I can't even start my own raiding group at those hours. No interest, no talent... I'm losing faith in my server.

:(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Nice job Snaf :)

Guilds used to do this a good bit in previous expansions, and I think it is a good idea if we do it again. I am the GM of the Overlords and we are primarily a casual/social guild, but we are going to start doing ToT on Saturday's starting at 8p server time beginning in June. We are accepting anyone who would like to raid and who are willing to go through the fits that are sometimes associated with building a raid team.

We may do ToT on Saturdays and Sundays at 8p if we get the people and interest in the event.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]