soon..

85 Undead Warlock
I will bring world bosses back to ravage org

I will glitch dozens of enslaves demon spawns in low level zones

I will own another creationist

Demo locks of misha, research your class for my last visit I was disturbed by the ignorance, And incompetence presented by you.

With love, ((-(-.(-.-(REV)-.-).-)-))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Make a youtube video of this. Maybe this will bring a different kind of fame to Misha (other than being the largest collection of trade trolls in WoW).
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Misha had pride an dignity once, it has been all lost. Very few deserve respect on misha.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/25/2013 10:29 PMPosted by Revlol
Misha had pride an dignity once, it has been all lost. Very few deserve respect on misha.

Maybe back before all the trade trolls joined it... but that was in the BC era...
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
Misha had pride an dignity once
lawl... no.

Maybe back before all the trade trolls joined it... but that was in the BC era...
Rev is trolling... and so are you... ... ... /highfive
Edited by Lilpeon on 2/25/2013 11:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sistask is bitter because he sucked at trolling. He got butthurt and went horde. Pretty simple really. Who is this Rev you speak of?
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
/shrug
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Soon (TM)
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/25/2013 10:45 PMPosted by Sistask

Back when Tonyb roamed the Barrens.....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
The server needs dispersed among all other servers to balance out the ignorance, when misha shuts down, the average IQ of all other servers will drop due to this dispersion.
It did not need to be like this before, but misha quickly fell to the new onslaught of ignorance of wotlk.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
02/27/2013 03:27 PMPosted by Revlol
It did not need to be like this before, but misha quickly fell to the new onslaught of ignorance of wotlk.
There were no glory days... misha was 3 years behind when it started and then BC launched a month later. Most people were still leveling when everyone who was anyone in wow was already farming kara. As an example of how behind misha was in BC, the world first for illy stormrage was nihilum on June 5th 2007, and the server first for illy was decerto almost one year later, on 06/01/08, a whole year later. And in no way do I mean to bash decerto or anyone else, that was an accomplishment for misha, but for world rankings that was just pathetic. I think only 5 misha guilds cleared Black Temple before wotlk. Many skipped into Sunwell to do trash or something but please don't tell me that mattered. Nostalgia has clouded your vision. Everyone you thought was good back then... was really sub-par for any other server. Misha has always been hopeless. That's why it's so cute and cuddly.

The truth is misha actually got better in wotlk, moving to about #190 ranking and just hanging out there for most of wotlk and cat, and now we have like 6 or 7 guilds that kill bosses.

But please, enlighten us, entertain us, light the fire in our bellies, I know you must have more stories to share with us? Truewan demands more than the same old rants! I personally have nothing better to do... because I'm a level 10 peon, so... I'll be waiting.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Misha was a actual decent server until, the good pve and pvp players died out. Its to bad certain players are gone and will most likely not be back.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
All aboard the train leaving Misha.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
03/01/2013 08:44 PMPosted by Feralmaster
Misha was a actual decent server until, the good pve and pvp players died out. Its to bad certain players are gone and will most likely not be back.

You at around 2 mins and 30 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kGo7pn5H0I&list=UULakmEQmhdwiqAsq71W50hA

Those were fun times, 6 months ago. However, Misha... yeah... it's done dude. It's not coming back. Darkspear is ehh.. okay but I like the fact that I meet the youtube heroes for fun occasionally.
Reply Quote
88 Human Hunter
This is very much a case of "the grass is always greener". I've been on other severs - the trade trolls dominate everywhere. Normal dude + anonymity + audience = total f*ckwad is completely true. I was one of those f*ckwads for a while - I used the forums to vent my frustration about a lot of things. The only sure fire way to get rid of them is to ignore them but that will never happen because for every "troll" there's ten people who need to feed them.

Misha is like most servers. There are something like 240 US servers and if Misha is ~190 then its a hell of a lot like numbers 150-240 so calling it the worst server just isn't true.

Misha DID start way behind - mainly because when it opened it wasn't available for free transfer. It makes a huge difference when a server can start with 3-4 established raiding guilds to help shape the development. Instead, Misha started with Decerto, who still started from square one, and most everyone else was either a "new player" or new within the last six months and unfamiliar with how raiding works. It takes time to get a new player population "into" raiding without several top tier guilds to push them that direction. Decerto's advance was not slowed by the skill of the members in guild but by the lack of strong recruitment on server (this was pre-server transfer).

Misha just doesn't have a strong identity and, being in the bottom third of servers means, as WoW tails off, it will suffer far more than the high pop servers. The situation is being repeated in dozens of other servers right now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Not one, but two reasonable posts? What in the world I don't even
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
My understanding was Decerto rerolled on Misha because they were on vek, one of the first servers that allowed transfers. Vek became a high-pop destination for end-game guilds, and the guilds that transferred there began to steal decerto recruits. Decerto began to wish for the days when they were untainted, and thus they chose misha. Ironically, they came here and stole most of the good players. Everyone I knew who was good back in those times had played on another server and rerolled here for various reasons. One reason is High-pop servers can be laggy and you might have to wait to log on. Another example is that CRZ currently makes high pop servers very buggy at zone intersections.

On the other hand, Low-pop servers have inflated AH prices and horrible recruiting pools for raiding. But very little lag, and generally friendly communities and not as many trolls.

Medium pop servers are the best, imo, because they are a little of both. Misha horde is low pop but alliance side is firmly medium. So there are fewer tradeoffs for the allies here. But you can always find something to complain about if you want. On misha it's usually the case that no one has any experience raiding or pvping and so you'll have to teach your recruits everything. Why? Because if you are experienced you'd never roll here. I can say with confidence that everyone who complains about misha sucking was a noob when they rolled here, the reason is obvious. (looking at you OP).

And about the time you do get good at playing your class, you'll probably look around and wonder what the other servers are like, and transfer. Why not? Certainly it's just as much a part of the game as anything, deciding which server to play on. I see this as predictable. But don't be a @%@#*#!% about it... misha isn't going to die, with cross realm tech it's safe to say no servers are going to die, in the end it will be one big server anyways, and besides, your doom and gloom is out of place in a video game, it's just not serious business.

You see, once you've been around the world of warcraft 666 times... you will find... Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name, and their always glad you came, you wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same... and that's why I'm going to the pub. Murr, gonna buy you a beer someday still. To all my homies who still rock it here, you got my <3. Cheers!
Edited by Lilpeon on 3/2/2013 3:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
This is very much a case of "the grass is always greener". I've been on other severs - the trade trolls dominate everywhere. Normal dude + anonymity + audience = total f*ckwad is completely true. I was one of those f*ckwads for a while - I used the forums to vent my frustration about a lot of things. The only sure fire way to get rid of them is to ignore them but that will never happen because for every "troll" there's ten people who need to feed them.

Misha is like most servers. There are something like 240 US servers and if Misha is ~190 then its a hell of a lot like numbers 150-240 so calling it the worst server just isn't true.

Misha DID start way behind - mainly because when it opened it wasn't available for free transfer. It makes a huge difference when a server can start with 3-4 established raiding guilds to help shape the development. Instead, Misha started with Decerto, who still started from square one, and most everyone else was either a "new player" or new within the last six months and unfamiliar with how raiding works. It takes time to get a new player population "into" raiding without several top tier guilds to push them that direction. Decerto's advance was not slowed by the skill of the members in guild but by the lack of strong recruitment on server (this was pre-server transfer).

Misha just doesn't have a strong identity and, being in the bottom third of servers means, as WoW tails off, it will suffer far more than the high pop servers. The situation is being repeated in dozens of other servers right now.

But... the grass is greener. More players, more opportunities. If you have fun on being on a small server then stay on Misha. If you want more then leave.
Reply Quote
10 Orc Warrior
Looking right at you now truewan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]