Eggdrop's story corner

90 Tauren Warrior
This is an area where I and anyone else that has interesting story's to tell can write them down for all Frostwolfians to read and have fun with. make your theories, thoughts, irritations, hatreds, and imaginations go wild.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I will start the first one. This is the story of Euphesaurus(night elf priest) & Dirkawana(human priest) vs myself and Major Nanners

So the story starts one February afternoon when these two alliance had the thought of ganking in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. By this point it was closing in on their second hour of this irritating pass time. I wont lie, they killed me several times but i did not even bother to fight back for the reasons that I always wear pve gear, I am at half health while questing constantly because of blizzard's lovely invention of second wind, which makes it possible for me to kill multiple mobs without having to stop for healing but leaves me half drained so i could not take on too much burst damage, anyways I digress. So in preparation for slaying this major monkey, I cleared his many companions since they would have complicated the fight immensely. I start the fight with no problems, just dodge the bananarang, catch the filth, stun him when he goes bananas and you're golden, but then come the two alliance a fore mentioned at the top of the story. At this point I had gotten this premier primate down to about 25% of his original health and i was not doing much better but fine all the same at a healthy 45% but that wont matter when i got blown up by those two nasties. By this point I was a bit irritated that they had killed me several times, i never gave them a bit of fuss, and by this point they still have the gall to steal my monkey...but the ancestors must have been looking over me on this day for what seemed to be general knowledge to me, passed straight over their heads as they proceeded to kill the simian leader without resetting his agro! after they had dispatched him, they looked at it as if they were trying to loot but with no such luck and ran off with embarrassment...i looted twenty-seven gold, nineteen exotic leather, sixteen ghost iron ore, a smelly old cape, and two motes of harmony, not a lot but as i told a brief version of this story in general and guild chat the common thought was announced "better in your pocket than theirs!" which were my thoughts exactly, but again I digress. Some people could argue that they did not run away for the reason of humiliation but rather they were just tired of the activity but i say to them, then why did they leave the zone and log off before i could log over to my brother's alliance alt to tell them what they had done, especially when they had been having enough fun to do it for so long i just cant see why else they both would have abruptly left after an apparent kill! I think there is a moral to this story, but i leave that part up to whoever reads this. every mind is different and every life has different experiences. embrace it and enjoy!

thanks for your time and i would like to give a special thanks to Lifeskiss who was on their alt Lifesknight at the time who supplied me with their names as i had not seen them before they had both ran off. As always I wish you all the best of luck!

sincerely Eggdrop the Insane Marketeer and Legendary Blacksmith
Edited by Eggdrop on 2/25/2013 9:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I do not kill for trinkets or treasures, but simply to make the horde feel pain.

Grand Crusader Euphesaurus
Reply Quote
personally, it sounds to me like you're QQ'ing over world pvp . Which i find hilarious, come on man you don't like pvp gtfo. when Wonkka and jamben go on a ganking spree you don't see people making posts !@#$%ing and complaining. so ^-*! and deal with it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
No its not about that, if you knew me you would know that i am a very eccentric player and getting killed in pvp will never bother me, that is why i do my dailies in pve gear! You missed the point entirely, the story was about how i got the loot and they did not, even after all of their lame ganking...and no i do not consider ganking a form of pvp. I simply do not see how killing someone that wont even fight back would be in any way fun, I mean wheres the skill? And to you Euphesaurus....you should stay alliance...it fits you well!

'nuff said, signing out. no need to feed the children(aka trolls).../cough Verucia

**reminder**
this is the story corner..not the alliance justifying why they have to gank in order to pvp corner=)
Reply Quote
No it sounds like my guildies did the samething wonkka and jamben do, and so what you got the loot they got the honor points from killing you nuff said
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
no glory just more excuses just because someone else does it dosent mean they're a good example...you stay alliance too, it suites you just as well as euphesaurus 'nuff said....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Some people could argue that they did not run away for the reason of humiliation but rather they were just tired of the activity but i say to them, then why did they leave the zone and log off before i could log over to my brother's alliance alt to tell them what they had done,

Playing on an Account that is not your own, is against the ToU.

You may not share your account or password with anyone, except that if you are a parent or guardian, you may permit one (1) minor child to use the account instead of you (in which case you may not use that Account at the same time). (Section 1A of the ToU).

https://sea.battle.net/support/en/article/unauthorized-account-access-policy

Nice story, could of used some grammar, punctuation and a couple Dragons though.
Edited by Raviann on 3/5/2013 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Eggdrop is a national treasure. You're all lame. Also, he's not breaking any rules, Raviann, quit being a tool.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
personally, it sounds to me like you're QQ'ing over world pvp . Which i find hilarious, come on man you don't like pvp gtfo. when Wonkka and jamben go on a ganking spree you don't see people making posts !@#$%ing and complaining. so ^-*! and deal with it

I do not kill for trinkets or treasures, but simply to make the horde feel pain.

Grand Crusader Euphesaurus

Large Dove is now the target of Red Cell.

That way you can PvP with someone who is not in PvE gear and actually has a fighting chance.(No offense, Eggdrop.)

Until then.

-Azurai
Edited by Azurai on 3/5/2013 12:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
there is nothing wrong with my grammar sir, and his character is on my account so haha...guess you alliance are gonna have to find another way to get rid of me...thank you smear and azurai! <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I am as wise as a grizzled politician, I am as young as a college bound dolt, I am as strong as an entire expedition, and i am as loyal as a sire to a colt. I was as free as a stray bullet and i am now lodged in the tree of life, the tree will rot but I shall remain to balance on the blade of life.

-Eggdrop the Insane Marketeer and Legendary Blacksmith of Frostwolf, good luck to you all!.
Edited by Eggdrop on 3/13/2013 12:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I once ate an entire large pizza. True story.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
"I once ate an entire large pizza. True this is the best story anyone has written yet, everything else has either been one of my works or someone else commenting or qq'ing....cmon people give you're experiences for all to see!
Edited by Eggdrop on 3/13/2013 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

I don't see any QQ in his post... He stated PVP happened and it didn't bother him, and although at one point he got a bit annoyed ultimately the joke was on them for their final attempt at mob stealing... Yup so much QQ

Also Hai2U egg drop, get your ritual stones yet :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
yes thanks agaian Faber, your name reminds me of animal house haha
Reply Quote
I once ate a sandwich.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This thread gave me cancer.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
better to die early than to live longer and realize you've been on the wrong side this whole time...as a horde i do not have that problem =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
This could quite possibly be the dumbest thread I have ever read -_-' gg on making us a target bro, gonna make doin dailies a more interesting >=D bring it red cell, i'll be waitin.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]