Rogue: combat/ Assass
Mage: frost/fire
Shaman: ele/resto
Death knight: I don't even care....
All toons will be level 90 within the next week as I am
A full time player and have nothing else to do lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi There, I'm in a Level 25 Guild with 7 banks tabs and free raider repairs. This is an open recruitment call. No level requirements or gear requirements. We are just looking for the right people to join us.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hellooo! Keen on your mage! Come top come meters while standing out of the fire!

We're zealotry on Aman'Thul. Over the first month of raiding we have experienced mass success. Clearing MsV in little over 6 hours. One shotting HoF progression bosses, 3 hours on garalon, 3 wipes on elite protectors. While we try not to brag we think we are doing pretty well for a team that has just started MoP raiding.

While we have just finished our first month of raiding twice a week. We have amassed a professional group of 10 raiders for group 1 and bonded as a team well.

We are still looking for 1 or 2 highly skilled dps and one equally skilled healer to flesh out the roster/cut the fat.

If you are looking for a stable raid environment, more responsibility in your WoW life, a challenge and friends to share success with add me and have a chat

matthew.brdjanovic@gmail.com is my real i.d

zealotry.enjin.com --- is our website
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aman-thul/Zealotry --- our wow progress
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/256022/ --- our logs
http://www.youtube.com/user/toxiceinstein/videos?view=0 --- our youtube

Some quick facts.
We raid 6 hours a week. two days a week Wed and Thurs 7 - 10 GMT+10
Its still a hardcore environment, min/max professions, pot, pre pot, thoerycrafting, simcrafting, ptr testing and WoL anaylsis
Despite our lack of exposure to the expansion, there is over 30 years of wow experience between the players
Player with deadly glad achievements
Multiple Tier three players from WotLK returning to pump content
We are organised and efficient
We set EXTREAMLY high standards
We aren't looking for server firsts and 20+ hours a week in raids as much as friends and easy raiding. We have lives, children, wives, university and school commitments. Irl might be the wow killer, but we're here for the long run and want to get the most enjoyment out of it that we can. I think everyone can identify with that.

So drop us a line. We're not shy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]