Looking for a regular raid for alts

100 Troll Mage
I guess the title mostly says it all. I currently raid with Odyssey so I will always have knowledge/experience with the current content, but the alt groups we had been running fizzled out.

I have a ~493 shadow or disc priest, and a ~495 resto/ele shaman.

I have many other chars that if a good group is looking for a spot to fill in a regular run I could push a little harder to gear them to step into raids.

Hunter, Feral/guardian druid, blood dk (quite a bit behind)

Leave me a message here or look for me in game Rhydin#1306 if you have a regular group that raids and are looking for one more, thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Sent you my battle tag. Would like to talk with you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mom's Basement Gaming is just getting off the ground and could defiantly use you if you're interested. We raid 6:30 server Friday and Saturday night. You can message me and/or in game mail me or Srams if this tweaks your interest.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'm in a similar boat with this toon, (sadly) one PC now and a co-GM husband means I can't raid with my guild. I've been mostly PuG'ing with a few exceptions but those exceptions are few and far between. I feel your pain! Hope you get some serious in-game messages! :)

~ Bell
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Experienced heals here looking for this as well - 490 equipped - Know all content heroic and normal .. Battle tag is #rue1993
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]