Bai

90 Pandaren Monk
Also Zavon. I thought you loved me judging by the whispers on Monday I kept getting from you and the other Deadly Sinners guys during my last raid. You need to be less bored.

http://i.imgur.com/c1ZcZaw.jpg

omg omg omg! you were so bored you took a picture! :O pro!! Hey Scorch.... ta ta!! Good riddance forum troll! ;)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
02/28/2013 03:09 AMPosted by Zavön
omg omg omg! you were so bored you took a picture! :O

Yes, because having to reach your right hand about 5ish inches and take the 0.5 seconds to press PrtScn means you have to be bored.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
02/27/2013 05:51 AMPosted by Makishi
(do people still play d3 these days?)

yes

Why?

02/28/2013 03:07 AMPosted by Mcclóud
Yeah, didn't notice, it's been awhile since I've browsed the forums. Just didn't feel like raiding anymore?

TM broke up on a very poor thought out decision.

02/28/2013 03:07 AMPosted by Zavön
You raided the forums better than you did in game!

Well that's the pot calling the kettle black.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Well, that is unfortunate. Seems a lot of guilds are seeing the guillotine these days...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
02/28/2013 03:26 AMPosted by Mcclóud
Well, that is unfortunate. Seems a lot of guilds are seeing the guillotine these days...

Yup, that and I've had about 5 people call WoW quits in the last week, For the 1 reason that it's not really fun anymore. Nothing really different has been introduced. It's been the same thing since the end of BC.

Grind levels, Grind rep for gear, Grind currency (VP, JP etc) for more gear, Grind 5 mans, Raid for gear. Have all that reset and start from scratch in 2ish months and you have to do it all over again come patch time.

All you're doing it in, is a new patch or xpac with different scenery or a different storyline.

That being said, If you have the mates that play, it is a good game for that one reason. But a lot of mine have moved on to better things.
Edited by Scorch on 2/28/2013 3:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Exactly, if you enjoy raiding with the people that are in your guild than the game is awesome, as long as they aren't all !@#$. The repetitiveness does start to weigh on you over time, but for some reason, after a short or long break from this game, many of us seem to find a reason to start playing again. I took a year and a half off, practically missed all of Cata, and here I am today, doing the aforementioned grinding and raiding. It is a vicious cycle.
Edited by Mcclóud on 2/28/2013 3:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Mage
That being said, If you have the mates that play, it is a good game for that one reason. But a lot of mine have moved on to better things.

Been that way for a loong time. Got like 8 regular people on my bnet who actually log on once a week, out of the 60 there. Most haven't been on in 2 years, feels good man. Helps to actually have something in this game to do solo once in a while, something more fulfilling than dailies or rep grinds.

For me that apparently means mindlessly grinding honorable kills and putting up with ignorant hip-hop being played over vent to me. But whatever works.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
02/28/2013 03:58 AMPosted by Mintii
Got like 8 regular people on my bnet who actually log on once a week, out of the 60 there. Most haven't been on in 2 years

8?!
I'm lucky to have 2-3

PS. Farewell
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
http://i.qkme.me/35efku.jpg
^^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
02/28/2013 03:40 AMPosted by Mcclóud
The repetitiveness does start to weigh on you over time, but for some reason, after a short or long break from this game, many of us seem to find a reason to start playing again.

Agreed. I've left the game for months at a time, really never intending to, but it does me a world of good each instance. Since I've been back I've set myself goals in the game, and if I find myself just standing around doing nothing, I log off.

I probably wouldn't consider raiding again because it's just too stressful with full time uni and a part time job, and it actually made me hate the game. I find that the more I play solo, the more enjoyable it is. I still have a few close friends that I muck about with in-game but for the most part I play solo.

Sometimes I think the only reason I still pay $15 a month is to say I still play WoW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]