[A] <Slightly Modified> Recruiting (Again!)

100 Dwarf Priest
<sM> is a 10-man raiding guild looking to round out our roster with a few more core members before Throne of Thunder. We are currently 4/12 Throne of Thunder. In 5.1 we full cleared Normal mode raids, and did a few heroic mode bosses in MSV.

We raid 6:15ST - 9:30ST, Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday (or Monday). We use a God Loot system (mostly irrelevant in 10-mans), and provide all the other necessities involved with raiding.

We are looking for a Boomkin, DK who can Tank and DPS (Tank being the main spec), all types of Shaman (DPS specs being the main), and a Rogue! All other classes may still apply, since we're looking for great players not just specific classes.

Due to Throne of Thunder progression, a certain level of gear is required to raid, but for a dedicated member, we'll easily spank through some 5.1 normals (Terrace only since it's a 30 minute run - need the rest of the week for ToT progression) to catch you up if need be! We expect players to be valor capping, doing dailies for their weekly 3 coins, and doing LFR every week to gear themselves a bit outside of actual raids. I mean hell, it's essentially free loot :D

Please apply at www.smodified.guildomatic.com (top left corner).

Any additional questions feel free to contact myself, Uncloak / Synthesize, or Lykurgis (or really anyone from the guild) via in-game mail or whispers. If you feel more comfortable chatting with us then through whispers, the website, or this forum we'll be glad to give you our Mumble server.

Thanks!
Edited by Sumobush on 3/25/2013 3:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
pfft there is an overpopulation of us hunters I swear I might have to come up with a new main *gasp*
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Bump for Boomkins and Frost DKs.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
Bump again for Rogue, DPS Shaman, DPS DK!

Now 2/12 Throne of Thunder!

www.smodified.guildomatic.com to apply!

Thanks!

Exclamation Points!!!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
bumps for humps
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
bump.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
bump for Tortos
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]