Need help, Looking for a Friend

90 Human Warlock
Hey guys,

I know it's weird but i'm looking for a friend that i have been playing with him for like 4-5 years to wow. Something happen in my life, that i lost contact with him, and even in real life. Ohh well i'm taking a chance by posting here, and maybe get laugh at but anyway..

I was playing with Alaxdrio, he was a undead warlock (not sure if he change race or if he still play at all.) and if some of you maybe have played with him.. is IRL name is Miguel !!! I've been searching him for like 2 years now so i'm ready to do what ever i have to do to find him hehe, even post on wow forum Loll. i had him in my space account, but i got my old myspace hack and they all change the damn thing.

So if you guys know him or something, is it possible for you to mail me in game please some info. Like what happen with him.. last name etc. ( i knew the last name before but so hard that i don't remember lolll) Or just here, will take a look sometime.

I know, i know it's stupid but he means so much to me. Thanks a lot.

Karine G. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hope you find him, best of luck!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/deathwing/Alaxdrio

Looks like he has not played since early cata looking at his gear. Seems he was in the guild you must be critting me. This guild is still around so my advice to you would be to contact some long term members of that guild to see if anyone knows what happened to him. Also looks like he himself has not accessed his account for two years. Maybe he peaced out when you did. Anyway I'm not sure where to go from here but i hope this helps. Just contact that guild i named. GOOD LUCK

-The Dude
Edited by Pharmakeiá on 3/1/2013 7:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey guys

I just want to tell you thx for the encouragement and the help. :)

I decide to do last check up from Google.. i found a video on YouTube when he was playing wow.. so i left a comment on the YouTube channel guys.. and guess what...

Boooyahh !!! I finally found him :D

So happy now hehe.
So take care all and thx a lot again <:D
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
AWESOME. Np
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]