Mists of Pandaria Deluxe Edition

10 Pandaren Warrior
Hey guys, so I was thinking about getting the deluxe edition for Mists of Pandaria, but I have the following questions:

• If I get the flying mount, do I still need to be level 60 to be able to ride on it? Or not? I'm level 12, so will I be able to ride it with a level 12? And fly?

• Until when will this "offer" last? Will it be gone on April?

If I could please get some feedback on those questions, that would be appreciated.

Thank You
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1. I think it works as a ground mount to, so you'll need to be level 20 and have trained in the riding skill. Level 60 and trained in flying in order to fly the mount.

2. Fairly certain that it'll last for quite some time, perhaps until the next expansion is released; at least the digital version from the Blizzard Store. If you can find box copies from stores or EBay or some such, you can apply the codes whenever.
Reply Quote
10 Pandaren Warrior
1. I think it works as a ground mount to, so you'll need to be level 20 and have trained in the riding skill. Level 60 and trained in flying in order to fly the mount.

2. Fairly certain that it'll last for quite some time, perhaps until the next expansion is released; at least the digital version from the Blizzard Store. If you can find box copies from stores or EBay or some such, you can apply the codes whenever.

And if I buy the Deluxe Edition as a "Digital Purchase", nothing will like get to my house, just bonuses in-game?
Edited by Zanthir on 2/27/2013 6:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
02/27/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Zanthir
• If I get the flying mount, do I still need to be level 60 to be able to ride on it? Or not? I'm level 12, so will I be able to ride it with a level 12? And fly?

At level 20 you will be able to use it, but only as a ground mount. When you get to level 60 and train for flight, then you will be able to use it as a flying mount. You will also need to make sure you pay to train for the ground mount as well.

02/27/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Zanthir
Until when will this "offer" last? Will it be gone on April?

There has been no indication this offer will ever go away. You can still go to a brick and mortar store and buy the boxed edition. You can also buy cards at GameStop and Best Buy if you do not want to use your credit card online.
Reply Quote
10 Pandaren Warrior
02/27/2013 06:45 PMPosted by Diamora

At level 20 you will be able to use it, but only as a ground mount. When you get to level 60 and train for flight, then you will be able to use it as a flying mount. You will also need to make sure you pay to train for the ground mount as well.

Until when will this "offer" last? Will it be gone on April?

There has been no indication this offer will ever go away. You can still go to a brick and mortar store and buy the boxed edition. You can also buy cards at GameStop and Best Buy if you do not want to use your credit card online.

Ok thanks :)
Reply Quote
they will have the digital collector for years to come since it is so popular, even next expansion likely will have the same thing.

if only they would have a retro digital to get those pet's :(.
Reply Quote
10 Pandaren Warrior
So guys, when I but the Mists of Pandaria Deluxe Edition DIGITALLY, which means via "Digital Purchase", will I receive anything to my house, like a poster or stuff? And when I get the mount, will I get it with every character, or I get to choose?
Reply Quote
36 Pandaren Monk
02/27/2013 07:38 PMPosted by Zanthir
So guys, when I but the Mists of Pandaria Deluxe Edition DIGITALLY, which means via "Digital Purchase", will I receive anything to my house, like a poster or stuff? And when I get the mount, will I get it with every character, or I get to choose?

No, you will not receive anything. At least I didn't. The mount and pet will be mailed to one of your characters and as soon as you learn it on that character all other characters on your account(in any realm) will be able to use it.
Reply Quote
10 Pandaren Warrior

No, you will not receive anything. At least I didn't. The mount and pet will be mailed to one of your characters and as soon as you learn it on that character all other characters on your account(in any realm) will be able to use it.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up :) How do I activate my pet though? and How long does it take to get to your account once purchased?
Edited by Zanthir on 2/27/2013 7:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
36 Pandaren Monk
02/27/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Zanthir

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up :) How do I activate my pet though? and How long does it take to get to your account once purchased?

To be honest I do not remember how long it took for me to receive the mount and pet but I assume it is as soon as you activate your expansion pack? To learn the pet you just need to double click on him and he will go to your pet journal(this can be found in the same place as your mounts or shift+P by default, then just select Pet journal on the bottom part of the page to access your pets).
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
02/27/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Zanthir
How do I activate my pet though? and How long does it take to get to your account once purchased?

Once you have upgraded, the pet and mount will be sent to your character once it has logged in. If you upgraded the account while logged into the game make sure you log out completely before logging back in.

Once you have learned the mount/pet on one character you'll automatically have access to it on every qualifying character on your Battle.net account.

In most cases, the upgrade occurs as soon as the purchase is made, though it can take up to 72 hours for the purchase itself to fully process you should have access to the content almost immediately.
Reply Quote
10 Pandaren Warrior
How do I activate my pet though? and How long does it take to get to your account once purchased?

Once you have upgraded, the pet and mount will be sent to your character once it has logged in. If you upgraded the account while logged into the game make sure you log out completely before logging back in.

Once you have learned the mount/pet on one character you'll automatically have access to it on every qualifying character on your Battle.net account.

In most cases, the upgrade occurs as soon as the purchase is made, though it can take up to 72 hours for the purchase itself to fully process you should have access to the content almost immediately.

Two questions:

1.- Does the pet kill?
2.- If I create a new character, will it still get the mount and pet?
Edited by Zanthir on 2/27/2013 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
02/27/2013 08:30 PMPosted by Zanthir
1.- Does the pet kill?

No, it is a companion pet. It can be used in the Battle Pet system.

02/27/2013 08:30 PMPosted by Zanthir

02/27/2013 08:12 PMPosted by Vrakthris

If you have not learned the pet or mount yet, it will continue to be sent via the mail to new and existing characters that log in after you have upgraded.
Reply Quote
10 Pandaren Warrior
02/27/2013 08:35 PMPosted by Vrakthris
1.- Does the pet kill?

No, it is a companion pet. It can be used in the Battle Pet system.

If you have not learned the pet or mount yet, it will continue to be sent via the mail to new and existing characters that log in after you have upgraded.

Ok, thanks :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]