This game license has been expired or frozen

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I get this message when I try to post in places like general forums or anywhere but the support and stuff. Why am I getting this message if I already renewed my account? Do I just have to wait it out, or?

Edit: I can post now. I even waited awhile to see if it would go away before I posted. :L Sorry
Edited by Shiá on 2/27/2013 6:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you've recently re-subscribed, or had a subscription payment process, it can take up to 72 hours for the forum restrictions to clear.

Some people have noticed that it clears immediately after posting in a "Limited" forum, while others have noted that it switches back and forth.

After 72 hours, if you're still experiencing problems posting in a forum other than the "Limited" ones, come back and ask about it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/27/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Taamane
Some people have noticed that it clears immediately after posting in a "Limited" forum, while others have noted that it switches back and forth.

Testing this, don't mind me.
Reply Quote
02/27/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Trillien

Testing this, don't mind me.

Me too
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Me too

Heh.

If you have recently renewed your subscription or otherwise added time you may be unable to post outside of the limited forums for up to 72 hours. As Taamane said awhile back, posting in a limited forum can sometimes allow you to post outside of it but it is often short lived and the restrictions may return until the 72 hour period is up.

Sorry for the confusion, Fizpop. :)

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

Got Feedback? Click me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Testing this solution.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
08/27/2013 06:18 AMPosted by Kalvinita
Testing this solution.
It may work temporarily, but there's always the possibility it could revert back until your payment clears.

If this happens again in the future you're more than welcome to make a post in the [CS Lounge] rather than necroing an older thread as well :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]