LF Challenge Modes

90 Human Death Knight
So I have always enjoyed 5man dungeons. I have not yet attempted any challenge modes in MOP, but have decided I would like to give them all a go. Anyone who is either currently working on challenge modes, is willing to carry challenge modes, or wants to get started on challenge modes can contact me at BTAG: Stull#1538

What I plan to do, and what I expect:
-I am a good player, not tooting my own horn, but using 20+ keybinds in PvP and leading RBGs has given me some WoW understanding. I expect the other 4 in the group to know what they are doing.
-I plan to fully prepare with food, flasks, invisibility potions, and anything else that a guide or someone recommends. I will not be the one complaining that I am spending gold going for our goal. I expect the same from the other 4.
-I am a heavy hitting frost dps that KNOWS how to use things such as gorefiends grasp, silences, interrupts, target swapping/calling and sneaky maneuvering.

I am not an elitist and am quite friendly, but I understand challenge modes might require me to be a lot more picky. Either way, I would like to meet some people with the same mindset willing to do the challenges.

I would match well with a boomkin DPS, from what I understand Gorefiend's grasp + beam + vortex is basically AOE domination in challenge modes, due to PvE mobs being to stupid to move from beam.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]