http://imgur.com/aTKoMJf
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lol. Gansta will always be gansta.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
that picture Divisions lol
Reply Quote
i am mighty Drinzyx, no need to buy, everyone wants to play 3s with me, i get invited to abn's rbg groups daily and get countless people wanting to do 3s, so umm gg i'm hoping you all are having fun on this realm while i'm doing it BIG TIME ON TICH HORDE BABY!!! also i transfer'd to 3 different servers. Darkspear < KT < Tich, all throughout improved my gameplay. So umm gg wintraders

yo i'mma let you finish but i gotta say that 1v1 duel hero rogues aren't top tier playaz know what i'm sayin'? samx ain't real !@#$, just run in and trip on them healers, rage quit when he ain't win, fo real, shouldn't aspire to that phoney garbage, get on some real trill %^-* dawg, peel-yo/original style. real talk, why you got that 458 blue trinket, should probably up that !@#$, get some real stats up in hizzy, gotta min/max that bittie so you're on the cuttin' edge of competition, know what i'm sayin'? swag you self out, get some reaaal ratin', naw mean, real recognize real dawg. ain't no needa front like you ain't did some shady %^-* in yo past, we all know, it's good. sometimes you slip up and make a mistake dawg, naw mean, gotta get back in the game, get to slam dunkin' them phonies, ya hurr.

#SandraceSwag
Reply Quote
I cun be part of list? Woot r1 wintrader Emerik.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Greymane PvP hasn't been good since TBC. Move on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Who is this rogue and why does he think I win traded? I thought they all got banned.
Reply Quote
Greymane PvP hasn't been good since TBC. Move on.

You mean PvP in general, right?

Because PvP on Greymane pretty well died with the release of TBC. You had maybe 10-20 people who PvP'd seriously in TBC, which is pretty well the same number of people who do it now.

@Maddenus

What, don't you recognize Ganksta? Also, I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure that all the wintraders -- arena or RBG -- didn't get banned. *cough*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh that's Ganksta, lol. Cute. You just pulled random names out of your !@# and called us cheaters? Sorry that you were the laughing stock of Greymane man. This is a good way to try and get back at us meanie face poopoo heads.
Reply Quote
Hey there everyone! Its me Torion, as you can tell by my name. I'm sorry to say but I did wintrade last season for my 2300. I'm writing this on this toon at the moment cause I'm recruiting more people to wintrade with this season!! I feel really bad that I didn't wintrade with everyone last season and I want to make that up to you guys! So if your interested in wintrading let me or maddenus know! We'd love to help all you guys out. And Goggles im terrible sorry my friend I didnt work hard for my 2300 I just wintraded for it in like 2 hrs? something like that. I've brought dishonor to the ret pally name, but im going to try to make it up! So if any of you guys are interested in wintrading let me know friends!!!

ps. If u just look at my rbg recored u can see im like 32-28 or something like that, that kinda proves im a wintrader haha. O wellz!!

double ps. Drinzy idk why u deny the fact that u bought ur first 2200 everyone knows it! lol just come out and admit it! It feels great to get the weight over ur shoulders!!

-Torion Of Greymane

I'm sorry, I refuse to believe that a brother of the Light would even *consider* such a vile path. Until there's solid proof, Torion will remain one of the most highly regarded Paladins to ever raise a sword in the name of the Light.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm sorry, I refuse to believe that a brother of the Light would even *consider* such a vile path. Until there's solid proof, Torion will remain one of the most highly regarded Paladins to ever raise a sword in the name of the Light.

Torion was laughing the other day in skype at the fact that he is a field marshal and you are indeed a lifetime duelist. How does torion saying that about you make you feel?
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 07:19 PMPosted by Facadez

Torion was laughing the other day in skype at the fact that he is a field marshal and you are indeed a lifetime duelist. How does torion saying that about you make you feel?

Seeing as how Torion achieved 2.2k+ last season and I did not, I feel that it is not my place to correct him. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and I most certainly will not overstep my bounds when speaking of a Paladin who championed our cause more effectively than I did one season ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

NOTHING could be further from the truth do not let these underlings break apart the brotherhood of the light with vile and vicious rumors. Sir goggles u are my mentor, brother, my savior. MY GOD
Edited by Torion on 3/22/2013 7:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
damnt
Reply Quote
03/22/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Torion

NOTHING could be further from the truth do not let these underlings break apart the brotherhood of the light with vile and vicious rumors. Sir goggles u are my mentor, brother, my savior. MY GOD

Hopefully this is sufficient proof that it takes much more than petty rumors to come between brothers in the Light.

Deo Gratias - fight on, brothers.
Reply Quote
if only i had a picture of your hairline divisions and had enough time to edit pictures like that.
Reply Quote
but thx for making me a new skype pic
Reply Quote
don't catch the backhand at blizzcon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]