wintraders

Oliviawilde
90 Human Rogue
Apex Gamers

Just thought i'd personally comment on this post with the facts.
1. Torion is complete !@#$
2. Maddenus is complete %^-*
There both win traders who couldn't currently break 2k even if their life depended on it.
Also rbgs are a complete joke, no one gives two !@#$s about your little rbg achievement, linking that is like saying your the smartest kid with special ed.
You losers couldn't even get your 2400 achieve, how pathetic you both cheat and still couldn't even get 2400, like unruly said apparently cheating is still a difficult task for you losers.
Overall your both just sad and pathetic and torion even admitted it to me and facadez in skype that we wintraded.
Deep down we all know the truth, they can lie all they want.

Dayyyyyum, kris throwing out them facts.

I created you
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I created you

True that, much love.
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Djliftkingx
I created you

True that, much love.

And he's humble. Total package. We done did good.

I love you
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
PvP died when Hypno left.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
That awful mage, no.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
yo sandrace .. your a !@#$% your just mad no one would sell you a carry
Reply Quote
Woah bro what'd Sandrace do to you? Also nice pvp power gems on dk(lol) and highest 2100 team rating in 2s but only 1700 personal. Isn't that kind of the definition of carry?
Reply Quote
yo sandrace .. your a !@#$% your just mad no one would sell you a carry

Wait, what? Why would I pay +$200 to be carried? I'm not Ganksta, I've got better things to spend my money on. Granted, Ganksta HAS gotten better since he bought his carry, but he's had to server hop three or four times just to find people to play with who don't know that he bought his first 2200. That, or he just really likes server transferring because it makes him feel like he's in the big leagues (I mean, all the pros do it, right?).

Sure, I'd love to have a chance at playing in a 2200 RBG group (don't doubt that I'd do fine, considering I've been in groups with "2200" players and outdamaged/outplayed them), but I'm not about to spend money for that chance.

PvP died when Hypno left.

Yet you continue to post on the Greymane forums <3 That means you're still here in spirit.

Guess people just can't resist some good ol' forum drama!
Edited by Sandrace on 4/9/2013 3:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
worthless thread. needs hookers.
Reply Quote
worthless thread. needs hookers.

Needs you, obviously
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
KGB
pve server QQing about pvp funny . torion=best pally greymane thats not saying much but he work for it !! goggles= awesome ret !! Remorse ahh remorse= my secret crush :))) AND GOOD OL GANKSTA mr vanish fly away eat come back 3 min later to finish a duel lol ive never had any kind of mmr and used to use ganksta as toilet paper you are trash and will always be trash as far as you calling out wintraders everyone knows who you are we all know u paid IRL money to get carried.
Reply Quote
pve server QQing about pvp funny . torion=best pally greymane thats not saying much but he work for it !! goggles= awesome ret !! Remorse ahh remorse= my secret crush :))) AND GOOD OL GANKSTA mr vanish fly away eat come back 3 min later to finish a duel lol ive never had any kind of mmr and used to use ganksta as toilet paper you are trash and will always be trash as far as you calling out wintraders everyone knows who you are we all know u paid IRL money to get carried.

...What? Remorsewut is your secret crush? Torion is better than Goggles or Emerik? Though Ganksta does do that !@#$ during duels because he's under the impression that duels=skillz. Especially rogue v. rogue duels. Heaven knows that Remorsewut and I didn't roll rogues and beat everyone in Elwynn Forest in duels. Oh, wait, we did; because rogue v. rogue duels (and duels in general) aren't worth a damn (And yet, I'm still jealous that Muciek has at least 1000 more duels won than I do.). That said, I stand by what I've said; Ganksta has gotten better since he transferred off of Greymane. Even if it's only because he played with people who were better than him and learned a few things, it's still an improvement.

#threadsurrection

Edit: Also, boxman, plz no hax pl0x. i report u 2 fbi i swer u r bad guy haxing.
Edited by Sandrace on 5/24/2013 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88907992387:

...What? Remorsewut is your secret crush? Torion is better than Goggles or Emerik? Though Ganksta does do that !@#$ during duels because he's under the impression that duels=skillz. Especially rogue v. rogue duels. Heaven knows that Remorsewut and I didn't roll rogues and beat everyone in Elwynn Forest in duels. Oh, wait, we did; because rogue v. rogue duels (and duels in general) aren't worth a damn (And yet, I'm still jealous that Muciek has at least 1000 more duels won than I do.). That said, I stand by what I've said; Ganksta has gotten better since he transferred off of Greymane. Even if it's only because he played with people who were better than him and learned a few things, it's still an improvement.

#threadsurrection

Edit: Also, boxman, plz no hax pl0x. i report u 2 fbi i swer u r bad guy haxing.

The day Torion eclipsed me as top Ret was one of the proudest of my life.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
thank you guys for the compliments, now wheres dillon and will so they can admit i beat their jungle cleave
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Death Knight
03/24/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Shellspally
I'd feel bad if I constantly had to defend my legitimately achieved Challenge mode gear from people claiming that I bought a carry.

But xert did get carried, only took him for his mass grip :p

100% true
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
YA
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Divisions carried me from 500 to 1500 that's what friends are for!!! ...if your crying its because your friendless.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Nikexz/statistic#21:152
Very bottom over 4 billion rating uwotm8?

Edit: apparently everyone is just that good. Including me XD
Edited by Emerik on 9/19/2013 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Divisions carried me to... wait, he didn't, because he's mean and never brought me along. And he can't even play with me now because of his work schedule. So rude.

Emerik, where've you been? Teach me how to DK and we can run together with Unruly's priest, because my DK is geared. And my Hunter. And my Warrior. And soon my Warlock. And soon my Shaman as well.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]