New Maelstrom Community Forum

Good Morning Everyone,

First off I have had a ton of fun working on my own project between the Blood and Honor Guard and Warrior of Wrynn. So much so that I have really found a large interest in strengthening the RP-PVP aspect of Maelstrom on a whole.

I my goal is for all RP & PVP Guilds to work together to create a strong scene.

I am trying to create a community forum for Maelstrom as a whole. This is just an idea and I have no idea if there is any interest in it. But, it's worth a shot. The beginning product is a little rough, however if there is interest I have a few idea to try and make it a more attractive home for everyone.

If you would like to register and take part in improving the Maelstrom RP & PVP Community I invite you to do so here:

www.maelstromrp-pvp.com

I would be looking for both Horde and Alliance Based assistance if anyone has any further interest.

Thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Previously, off-site forums like this have cropped up and failed from time to time.

That being said, I'll give it a shot.
Reply Quote
I full expected that people have tried it before. I am not new nor inventive. It's only server space which I have plenty of so...

I just really want to try and get some RP & PVP going with what time I have to play. I also want to encourage others to come up with their own methods as well.
Reply Quote
I'm down for the RP on this guy most definitely!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Well changes start small and grow from there, so let's give it a go. :)

Checked in and I will support the RP and W-PVP revival effort as always. Go Senoj, and keep up the revival.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Little did he know that Maelstrom's forum community has long since consisted of trolls and elitist cynics. I wish you well in the endeavor though ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol, website is filled with spam, guess it was nice while it lasted.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Lol, website is filled with spam, guess it was nice while it lasted.

It got flooded with spam the moment you joined
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Wow you guys weren't kidding wth happened over there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]