Returning to Wow lv 90 Arena Help

90 Night Elf Warrior
Hello realm of Uther and all other readers. Recently I returned to Wow hit and Hit level 90, However I am used to World pvp as Fury/Prot. I am currently wearing all conqueror gear item level 450 ..I think. My main point of this post is I amlooking for help in Arenas...I'm looking to learn Arenas. If there's anyone with patience out there willing to help me out and NOT CARRY ME send me a response in game or here on the forums thanks.

Calthorion
Us Uther
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
from my understanding, for warriors.
1. keyboard nice and flat
2. set face on said keyboard
3.?????
4. profit
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Your understanding is flawed. Yes, Warriors are OP, but they are no more faceroll than any other class. Warriors have excellent mobility and crowd control right now; this is why they are FOTM.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
last time i checked
OP+ FOTM = FACEROLL.

not sure, does someone want to check my math on that?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sure. OP=FOTM. I don't think you ever checked.
Reply Quote
I think you are overestimating his keyboard skill. Clearly faceroll won't get him very far if he can't even hit the right keys using his fingers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Er, faceroll means that it doesn't matter what keys you hit.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRGDcwOxBzY
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]