Ghostcrawler & Watcher Live, 1 p.m. PST

Community Manager
Update: 2:45 p.m. PST

If you missed the live stream, you can still watch the full interview here: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game-shows/greg-street-ion-hazzikostas-interview-gb-2/

--

We'll be putting lead systems designer Greg "Ghostcrawler" Street and lead encounter designer Ion "Watcher" Hazzikostas on the line with the GameBreaker crew for an in-depth discussion of patch 5.2 content and much more! Tune into the interview live at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time today and chat with fellow viewers via http://www.gamebreaker.tv/live/
Edited by Zarhym on 3/1/2013 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh yea? maybe we can get some straight answers today on why they insist on making FoTM classes.

Rouges will be just like warriors were in 5.0-5.2

I would really like to know why they fix one problem and create another.

And what are they going to do about every man for himself the human racial? it scaling with the new tyrannical gear will be worst than it is now, just making humans that much more powerful in pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sounds cool.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
My preference would be for Mr. Street to give a difinitive comment on the entire "Vanilla Server" concept and lay it to rest once and for all...

But this meeting is about 5.2, so I guess that's off the menu.

*sigh*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Oh yea? maybe we can get some straight answers today on why they insist on making FoTM classes.

Rouges will be just like warriors were in 5.0-5.2

I would really like to know why they fix one problem and create another.

And what are they going to do about every man for himself the human racial? it scaling with the new tyrannical gear will be worst than it is now, just making humans that much more powerful in pvp.

Sadly, I doubt they will say anything we haven't already heard.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
News on player models would be nice... -_-
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
My preference would be for Mr. Street to give a difinitive comment on the entire "Vanilla Server" concept and lay it to rest once and for all...

*sigh*

It's not worth Blizzards time or effort and they don't believe people will stick to playing on a vanilla only server, and both have many many valid reasons as to why Blizzards belief is true. This is me paraphrasing what Blizzard has said over the course of many posts. I'm not sure what more needs to be said for the issue to be laid to bed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/01/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Thalian

GC answers news almost once a week about player models....

They are working on them. They don't just snap their fingers and shazaam we get new models.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yay, it's not Reddit!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

*sigh*

It's not worth Blizzards time or effort and they don't believe people will stick to playing on a vanilla only server, and both have many many valid reasons as to why Blizzards belief is true. This is me paraphrasing what Blizzard has said over the course of many posts. I'm not sure what more needs to be said for the issue to be laid to bed.
You don't know me, do you?

I'm the guy that gathered and developed the "Wall of No". Your intentions are good... but I don't need any explanations, ty.

:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
any chance we could get a live stream from Ghostcrawler doing 3's?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Any news on Proving Grounds?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
03/01/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Fairadey

They are working on them. They don't just snap their fingers and shazaam we get new models.

sadly not true...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/01/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Killercaitie
Yay, it's not Reddit!

Thankfully. Reddit might be the worst possible way to do a Q and A.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/01/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Thalian

sadly not true...

Huh? Almost every week someone asks on GC's twitter feed and he answers "in progress, won't be released till they are all ready". If you're going to choose to ignore an avenue of information that's your issue, like the orc further up complaining about where or how GC chooses to communicate.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

*sigh*

"Definitive" does not mean "yes" despite you wishing it was. I would have thought the last 20 "Not going to happen" responses would have clued you into that by now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
03/01/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Grunul
Any news on Proving Grounds?

From Kosaks interview.
Proving Grounds is still being worked on and will be added if it can be done well.
Reply Quote
03/01/2013 11:50 AMPosted by Captcaveman
sorry i got better things to do then watch a dev who refuses to speak in forums.

So who are all those posts in the ptr thread from?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]