Ghostcrawler & Watcher Live, 1 p.m. PST

Damnit, now the unannounced feature has me itching to find out what it is.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
03/01/2013 01:54 PMPosted by Decìsive
Also the irony of your post, stop hating on the haters?

im laughing at them, not hating. but thanks for your concern :). i have 0 problem when someone make a constructive and smart comment on how to improve the game.

but when i read : that was lame and bad , i can only laugh at the poster for not elaborating on what he would want to change.

so again, LOL @ haters.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
03/01/2013 01:57 PMPosted by Katarn
Damnit, now the unannounced feature has me itching to find out what it is.

MMO-C posters speculate its the ability to scale yourself down and do old dungeons, the tech is already there
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Sorry but that seemed like a pretty big waste of time.

There was no new info really, so many of the questions we already knew the answers to from previous news or interviews, how many times did GC and Watcher mention a previous watercooler blog post.

Not a problem on GC or Watchers part, they were just answering the questions, the guys at gamebreaker handled this poorly.
Edited by Kiingeh on 3/1/2013 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Lucky us.......................too bad I'm busy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
03/01/2013 01:51 PMPosted by Tempis
No she is most Defiantly from England

Gotcha, thanks for the info! I don't why i thought she was from aussie. No big deal.

also /wave at kahlan. i remember you from cataclysm, did couple dungeons with you and sugacube.

im not missing zuljin at all, join the good side, kahhlann!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
03/01/2013 02:03 PMPosted by Kiingeh
Not a problem on GC or Watchers part, they were just answering the questions, the guys at gamebreaker handled this poorly.

There was some talk from the mods of taking some questions from the chat room, but the people in the chat were so utterly worthless it wasn't even worth trying. They also put a 5 minute slow down on chat in the chat room and it was still full of utterly worthless crap.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
03/01/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Fairadey
There was some talk from the mods of taking some questions from the chat room, but the people in the chat were so utterly worthless it wasn't even worth trying. They also put a 5 minute slow down on chat in the chat room and it was still full of utterly worthless crap.

If they expected twitch chat to behave any differently then it just further proves how poorly they handled this event, any event that draws in significant viewers (and you have to know an interview with prominent blizzard devs is going to draw in a lot) is going to cause the chat room to become worthless, it's the internet.
Edited by Kiingeh on 3/1/2013 2:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
03/01/2013 02:15 PMPosted by Deathrattles
sorry i got better things to do then watch a dev who refuses to speak in forums.

Agreed.

You guys must of missed what happened when GC was posting in this forum. It got ugly. And from what i can read, you two are part of why he dont post in here.

For his own sanity, GC shouldnt ever come back on here.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Next time give us more than a hour and a half heads up, yeah?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I wish people were not sheep.
Warriors are so squishy in the PTR it will be our downfall.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
also /wave at kahlan. i remember you from cataclysm, did couple dungeons with you and sugacube.

OMG Lor, you did NOT go to the darkside!!!

Yes, remember you fondly. I should not have left Wow as I feel that I am now to blame for you falling prey to the horde. I could have convinced you to stay and saved you. :(

Come back Lor!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage

So when GC mentioned that they heavily nerfed warriors and mages you cringed a bit?

Of course, everyone but warriors and mages will claim we got buffs. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin

OMG Lor, you did NOT go to the darkside!!!

Yes, remember you fondly. I should not have left Wow as I feel that I am now to blame for you falling prey to the horde. I could have convinced you to stay and saved you. :(

Come back Lor!

Yeh we both left zuljin and joined the good side :-D. She's not on my server, sadly.

I still have a bunch of alt on zuljin that i plan to level before the end of the x pac, you will most likely see me again! Im sure i still have you on my FL On my DK so i will msg you the day i decide to level an other alt!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/01/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Kahhlann

So when GC mentioned that they heavily nerfed warriors and mages you cringed a bit?

Of course, everyone but warriors and mages will claim we got buffs. ;)

No I didn't watch this live stream with GC. I just have been playing 5.2 on the PTR.
Mages nerfed though? What? You guys feel the same really.
Edited by Furytime on 3/1/2013 2:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Connected from Brazil. :))
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
The full interview has been posted here: http://www.gamebreaker.tv/video-game-shows/greg-street-ion-hazzikostas-interview-gb-2/

We're live now!

About time!

Try not to be late next time.

We were ready and waiting! The slight delay was out of my control, but I give GameBreaker a lot of props for having the production prowess to pull this sort of thing off. It gives us a good chance to really break from the standard patch interview format. My goal moving forward is to actually get our guys on camera for interviews like this. :D

We're live now!

Thank you for the infos you guys will share with us and thanks for making this interview ( not you personally but you get it (( i think you get it ? ))

Hey, the developers and sites chosen for 5.2 interviews was pretty much all my call to make. So you're welcome. :p

03/01/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Torakk
Wish they would have talked about why they feel the need to destroy classes and make others God mode?

That question probably wasn't asked because any good interviewer knows not to throw a bunch of conjecture and hyperbole into what's supposed to be a fact-based inquiry.

03/01/2013 02:18 PMPosted by Gulder
Next time give us more than a hour and a half heads up, yeah?

Deciding to stream the interview live was sort of a last-minute decision. Besides, it's not like it was an open Q&A for the community (you can still go watch the same interview everyone else did).
Edited by Zarhym on 3/1/2013 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
03/01/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Furytime
I wish people were not sheep.
Blame the Mage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]