[H] BiPolar recruiting one more.

90 Human Death Knight
You bros recruiting any epicenhshamanqueuetees?

traytors!
Reply Quote
6 Blood Elf Hunter
... when did bipolar go horde? I was living under a rock for a year.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
We've been horde for almost two years now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
so yeah, log on tonight, no one around gbank is cleared out and it seems ppl went to new server, wish this would of been talked about a bit more instead of just hinted at last night, anyhow best of luck I guess
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
so yeah, log on tonight, no one around gbank is cleared out and it seems ppl went to new server, wish this would of been talked about a bit more instead of just hinted at last night, anyhow best of luck I guess

To be fair, we had hinted about it since we recruited you, and you were welcomed an invitation as well. There was several weeks during our raid where we talked about transferring.

Also, you were not online during our usual raid time this week, you were not the only one who was not online, there was several people. Which was when we (those of us that actually logged on) had the discussion about it.

We made the choice when half of our roster did not show up, and had a gut feeling one of our key players quit without saying anything to anyone, which killed us being able to raid either way. There's just not a good enough population on Bonechewer to be able to overcome that anymore.

Ill still be around a few more days if you wanted to ask me any questions, because we did want you to come with us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]