The best Monk PvP guide?

55 Human Death Knight
I'm trying PvP on my Pandaren monk and I'm terrible right now, or at least I feel that way. I know there are some guides out there, but what are the best ones? Text or video. Just hit 70 by the way.

Edit: Speaking Windwalker wise.
Edited by Lyàm on 2/21/2013 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
There are some on skill-capped.com
Reply Quote
55 Human Death Knight
02/21/2013 11:11 PMPosted by Ouchi
There are some on skill-capped.com

None have the purpose I seek.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Its hard to teach PVP really. You learn by doing. If your good at PVP and common sense it will come easy. If your not then you need to que more and watch how you are dieing and then ask specific questions about how to counter x and y.
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 12:51 AMPosted by Cuongi
Its hard to teach PVP really. You learn by doing. If your good at PVP and common sense it will come easy. If your not then you need to que more and watch how you are dieing and then ask specific questions about how to counter x and y.

Not exactly. If you at least tell a player what he should be doing, they can work towards developing good habits that'll improve play rather than just learning how to play wrong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]