Rate the transmog above you!

90 Human Paladin
8/10, shield and weapon are a tiny bit off.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
9/10 I'm calling you feathers.

shh my names not red, i am totally a pally.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You're a DK, I do not want to rate you :(

Anyone know of any decent 2h weps to go with this set?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I've always love the pally T8 gear. Shield is a little small for my taste, but still lookin' good. 8/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
^ your a scary looking space cow! :O

8.8/10

be sweet to me, i just dinged 90 yesterday :D (i forgot to my mog my shoulders back to Justicar :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Meow! :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Daisy you look like a true femnon Blood Knight.

9/10 <3 :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You're a DK, I do not want to rate you :(

Anyone know of any decent 2h weps to go with this set?

I am NOT a DK! Look at how paladinish my gear is.

Also my 2hand matches your set.
Reply Quote
95 Dwarf Paladin
If a pally dies and is brought back by the litch king, then regains free will and wants to go back to the order... I should go to the RP forum.

Right?
Edited by Ussil on 2/25/2013 10:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Full set, Red Cata, very nice, good Sword to match, 9/10.

To whoever grades my set, 2 major issues, my Sword xmog in game shows a huge holy glow, and my belt xmog shows a Libram on it, sucks you cant see those things in Armory : \
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
I like almost anything from classic wow especially that sort of pally gear. 8/10
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
8/10 pretty cool char u got
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
9/10 took the wrathful set and added your own helm along with a neat sword and tabard. I like.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Royal! 10/10 for even having a good name. You're all shiny and golden without sticking to a single cop-out pally set, and it's really neat. Even got the arathor tabard. You beast.

Meanwhile my aesthetic is a total about-face to yours :S. I gotta look as scrubby and muddy as possible, and I intend to keep this going no matter how awesome this paladin's real gear gets.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Royal! 10/10 for even having a good name. You're all shiny and golden without sticking to a single cop-out pally set, and it's really neat. Even got the arathor tabard. You beast.

Meanwhile my aesthetic is a total about-face to yours :S. I gotta look as scrubby and muddy as possible, and I intend to keep this going no matter how awesome this paladin's real gear gets.
9/10, you got that fledgling soldier look, one who right now isn't great, but can become even greater, and knows no bounds. (that sounded corny, but that's the impression I got).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

9/10, you got that fledgling soldier look, one who right now isn't great, but can become even greater, and knows no bounds. (that sounded corny, but that's the impression I got).
8/10. Very nice look. I was always a fan of Immolation. But it's not completely original. Plus, the lack of the matching helm kinda ruins the look slightly. Overall, nice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mvp: 7/10
The shoulders are a little too bright compared to the pants, gloves and boots. The sword doesn't really match the transmog either. Eye patch is always awesome though.
Reply Quote
95 Dwarf Paladin
What keeps happening to peoples eyes? Ive noticed a startling influx of ocular injuries in the past year or so in this game. You guys need to be more careful.

Don't run with swords, you'll poke your other eye out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]