Is this server dead?

I haven't seen anyone else in the low-level areas. And trade chat is noticeably slower than my other server (Doomhammer).
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
according to wow progress, ei has 58% of the amount of players doomhammer has. trade is busy on occasion. but yeah, doomhammer for sure more active

I have not did much low level since we got cross realm zones, but I thought you would see people because of that? I see non ei players all over the world now in places that used to be empty

our realm forum is dead. Seems like there are only about 20 of us that read it, if that

I guess, what is your goal here? and then we can answer the question better. But overall, not dead, nothing like low pop servers. could perhaps be your play time also
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
02/22/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Flathan
our realm forum is dead. Seems like there are only about 20 of us that read it, if that

More read them then you think. Some of us just don't have anything nice to say >.<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/22/2013 08:22 PMPosted by Åshuko
Some of us just don't have anything nice to say

I don't think I've ever said anything nice on these forums, try being mean sometimes.. it's really awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Trade chat is always 'slow'.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
Trade chat is always 'slow'.
esp this guy.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
na
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]