Which guilds are transferring?

90 Night Elf Druid
I heard a rumor that we are losing more endgame raiders. Which guilds are leaving?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The Nemeton will be leaving in a week or so. Although, I honestly don't know how many of us will make the move.

I am pretty certain the raiders are moving...I haven't heard from the others though. I hope they come too as I will be a sad panda.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oblivion moved over to Sargeras, I heard through the grapevine that BBB might be leaving as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well that would be everyone. Well thank all of you who stuck it out until now. It's been a pleasure to have such talented players around. I remember most of ya'll from back when i gm'ed The Gallery. Good luck on your new servers. I hope that ya'll down a lot of bosses and raid often.

:-)
Edited by Rhaezer on 2/22/2013 10:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
RIP ursin
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/22/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Zeus
RIP ursin

Ursin has been dead for years. These are the final nails in the coffin. As usual, I'll be sticking around and captaining this ship as it sinks.
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
We're leaving Monday or most of us anyway. Just curious are things as bad on the Horde?
Edited by Pooh on 2/24/2013 9:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Honestly there is almost no horde left... we all transferred out around when mop hit. The last time I logged into Ursin it was a Friday evening and there were 3 level 90 toons in Org, on my other server, Zul'Jin, the least ive ever seen is around 50. Its about time they open up free transfers to small servers again it could really help a server like Ursin out.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The Nemeton takes its final bow as a raiding guild on Ursin this evening.

I would like to send this missive to the blues who may or may not scan these forums. I am angry with you. We needed you a year ago when this server was struggling. I put off my transfer decision back then, trusting that you guys would see what was happening and set things right.

When I cannot raid because I cannot find a qualified DPS in trade chat (and by qualified, I mean simply gemmed and enchanted properly, not necessarily experienced) on a non-Friday or Monday weeknight in prime time .. we need help. I know people have brought these things to your attention, but for god's sake Blizzard ... whatever system you people are using is broken. Beyond fixing for Ursin, unfortunately. Please listen to this plea to not let other realms die such a wasting death as this one did.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
i cannot steal ur weapons anymore! remeber when i had heroic daggers before u did =P R.I.P ursin (unwright)
Edited by Csantana on 4/17/2013 11:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Just wondering, where is Nemeton headed to? Oblivion has been enjoying Sargeras so far.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We ended up heading to Doomhammer. Its a nice medium PvE server, which is what most people wanted in guild, with a bunch of quality guilds. Gotta miss good ol' Ursin though.
Reply Quote
57 Pandaren Monk
Yeah, I came back the other day to feed the crickets but, they had all done a server xfer to.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
So the situation is that bad eh?

I stopped playing after we (Dota) got LK25 H server first.
Haven't played much since then, just logged in a few times during Cata and that was all.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
50% off server transfer this week. Get out while its cheaper. I went to Kil J. Awesome pvp server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]