Achievement Runs

90 Human Warlock
Hello Khadgar

As many of you know I am the GM of Tsunami Guild. I would like to extend an invite to all to a couple of our achievement/transmog runs. This is just for fun no pressure at all . No contest of any kind. The more the merrier. Anyone wishing to attend these events- please whisper me in game or send a message and I will add you to the invite on the calendar. We will go as far as we can! We will be using the guild skype as we only have a 5 user vent..

We have :

ICC 25 man Achievement /transmog run on March 2nd at 5pm server time.

Link to open raid: http://openraid.eu/events/view/80287

Ulduar 25 man Achievement and Transmog run on March 3rd at 7pm

Link to open raid: http://openraid.eu/events/view/80290

I hope to see some of you there.
Edited by Nidyam on 2/25/2013 7:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i loled
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
No offense, Nidyam...but you can't realistically expect people to actually go to these runs if you're gonna prioritize loot in favor of your guild. It's not even current (or even close to that) content...it doesn't matter...why should the loot? I might consider attending if it were open roll on everything...but yah, like Holy said, I lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/24/2013 10:44 PMPosted by Holyavenger
i loled

What's so funny about it???? I can always expect you to troll me....

02/25/2013 01:42 AMPosted by Gordone
No offense, Nidyam...but you can't realistically expect people to actually go to these runs if you're gonna prioritize loot in favor of your guild. It's not even current (or even close to that) content...it doesn't matter...why should the loot? I might consider attending if it were open roll on everything...but yah, like Holy said, I lol'd.

See the last post on this thread
Edited by Nidyam on 2/25/2013 7:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
@Holy.. I am glad I made you laugh.... *rolls eyes*
Edited by Nidyam on 2/25/2013 7:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
other guilds do it too, why do you guys bother being a pain about it? if you dont like it then dont give a crap. challenge accepted... sounds like kissing pink wannabes.
Edited by Minichupi on 2/25/2013 5:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
btw where is kissingpink?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I understand I left a bad taste. I do apologize. Never again will I do anything while half asleep..

I do apologize, was not my intention to piss off folks.

I changed the loot issue. My offer still stands.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/25/2013 05:17 AMPosted by Minichupi
other guilds do it too, why do you guys bother being a pain about it? if you dont like it then dont give a crap. challenge accepted... sounds like kissing pink wannabes.

I was voicing my opinion, nothing more. Last I checked, it wasn't against the law to do such a thing.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/25/2013 08:37 AMPosted by Gordone

I was voicing my opinion, nothing more. Last I checked, it wasn't against the law to do such a thing.

WHOA! Let's cool off.... woosaaw!

@ Gordone... I apologize on behalf of myself and Minichupi- we are very defensive. No need to have a war here folks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
go necrobump another 14 posts plz.

but seriously,
Dont take it too personally, I think its cool that someone is really trying to build their guild up.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
02/25/2013 08:58 AMPosted by Nidyam

@ Gordone... I apologize on behalf of myself and Minichupi- we are very defensive. No need to have a war here folks!

No need to be defensive. :) I wasn't uppity or inflamatory, just direct and perhaps a little blunt. Definitely no need for a war. :) I am happy to see you putting your intentions out there in effort to establish a rapport with the rest of the server and beyond.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
go necrobump another 14 posts plz.

but seriously,
Dont take it too personally, I think its cool that someone is really trying to build their guild up.

Ty... i think lol... been trying since last year... At a dead end but I have fun in game except on this char in particular..

No need to be defensive. :) I wasn't uppity or inflamatory, just direct and perhaps a little blunt. Definitely no need for a war. :) I am happy to see you putting your intentions out there in effort to establish a rapport with the rest of the server and beyond.

Well that makes me feel better... LOL... Again I will not make anything at 1 am again...

If u guys need any help.. I will try as much as I can... all u gotta do is whisper me in game
Edited by Nidyam on 2/25/2013 1:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Where do these people come from....
This server is such a mess.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Where do these people come from....
This server is such a mess.

Your main is no longer on realm, which meaning your opinion doesn't matter. I miss you so much in trade chat.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I wish bro my hours are a mess atm with work, can only really raid sun/mon nights with my work sched. This server is not ready for another Djinn era. The game is really boring to me at this point, my rogue is in all heroic gear and it's such a chore to show up and play for 3-4 hours :( I just bought a monster gaming computer 2 weeks ago, I've been putting around trying to figure out what to play, planetside 2 is decent. Dunno maybe when this game becomes retard friendly again and you can pug 25's I'll come back for something to do, otherwise I'll just watch from the iPhone now and the :) Still too many idiots clinging to the game because it's better than their real social life. Hope all is well with you and the boys.
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Ya got me there.
I've probably banged more chicks from khadgar, than you have had total in your life, must be from bowflexing hamburgers I guess.
Silly jelly hater.

I can smell your acne.
Reply Quote
4 Tauren Paladin
No....Just no. Let's play destruction, because nobody good plays it so I can parse with my terrible guild.

This is a downy playing a bad spec so he can parse on world of logs.

179 Ngatayou 11-02-13 Blade Lord Ta'yak 25 Normal Normal 71891 <Bad Destruction

Goliqt who has the same ilvl as you 492, and at the same rank as you as affliction does 20k more because he's not a terrible lead weight in his raid like you are.

179 Goliqt 28-02-13 Blade Lord Ta'yak 25 Normal Normal 92073 <Same rank affliction

Instead of bad trolling, I'd try and learn how to play the game, and your class.
DJ is way out of your league too pal, just no. Have you seen what he looks like, he's not exactly out of shape lmfao, and he would kill you irl.

Congrats on being the best dps class in the game, and being ranked in only 1 fight.

Kossak is better than you for Christ sakes....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]