LF GILNEAS RP, GAIZ.

30 Human Warlock
No no no no no no.

Why do people not understand that it doesn't work, and never will?

I understand a private RP, but I see waaay too many people saying 'lfm gilneas rp' in Trade.

Sure, there's no point in complaining, people will do what they want, but I felt like venting my 'WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?'

Thaynkz, bai.
Reply Quote
IT'S COVERED IN GAS. YOU CAN'T JUST GO. WHY DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THIS?!
Reply Quote
71 Undead Warrior
02/24/2013 10:59 PMPosted by Härmony

Not just any gas!

THE PLAGUE!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Maybe by Gilneas RP they do mean just RP taking place in Gilneas without it being, well, Gilneas?
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 11:00 PMPosted by Galowyn

Not just any gas!

THE PLAGUE!

IT'S LIKE NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION TO ANYTHING!
Reply Quote
30 Human Warlock
02/24/2013 11:03 PMPosted by Raisheal
Maybe by Gilneas RP they do mean just RP taking place in Gilneas without it being, well, Gilneas?

Nonsense. I'd prefer to say no to this so I'm not wrong. *flex*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/24/2013 11:04 PMPosted by Härmony
IT'S LIKE NO ONE PAYS ATTENTION TO ANYTHING!

Mind you, you could easily defend this by saying that Gilneas was conquered almost a year ago now, if not longer. Even the Plague doesn't hang around in the air that long.

Or, well, not -entirely-
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I will RP in Gilneas.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Mage
Are you talking about actually RPing IN Gilneas or Gilenean-oriented RP? There are plenty of worgen and non-infected Gilnean humans running around.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/24/2013 10:59 PMPosted by Härmony

Well, yes.

And no.

It's covered in Plague Gas and overrun by the Forsaken.

But wait, it's actually held by the Worgen and their Seventh Legion allies.

Oh, no, it's actually the territory of a black dragon.

Gilneas is a lore black hole. Every piece of information on it contradicts every other piece of information on it. You can do whatever you please there and it'll be no worse for wear.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
02/24/2013 11:43 PMPosted by Enekie

Well, yes.

And no.

It's covered in Plague Gas and overrun by the Forsaken.

But wait, it's actually held by the Worgen and their Seventh Legion allies.

Oh, no, it's actually the territory of a black dragon.

Gilneas is a lore black hole. Every piece of information on it contradicts every other piece of information on it. You can do whatever you please there and it'll be no worse for wear.

Troof.
Reply Quote
02/24/2013 10:24 PMPosted by Feltongue
I understand a private RP, but I see waaay too many people saying 'lfm gilneas rp' in Trade.

I've been tempted to hop on an alt and go just to see what this is about. There's almost a cult-like fervor to the way they keep begging in Trade =/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Because it's a massive, empty zone for the Alliance, full of cool locations and buildings. Truthfully, I really don't see why no one uses it more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i'm actually a royal gilnean noble who was trapped outside the wall and turned in to a wargen, later captured by gilneans and traded to the LK for dat moneys. meanwhile i ate all the lich king's bread and harvested all the butter.
then i did a barrel roll

I don't know, I don't care that they RP there. It's in like, three different conditions at the moment as was stated above. And yerp, it's a giant empty zone. Big big playground for snobby rich wolfmen with English accents.
that's enough gabbin' for me today
*shudders*

Anyway, I ain't gonna judge someone for how they pretend to be their character in a fictional game. As long as we all have fun doing so, it's gud. :>
Reply Quote
Just to clarify on my part: I don't mind if they RP in actual Gilneas or play-pretend somewhere else. They could be RPing the Avengers for all I care. I guess it's how they're going about it? This has been going on in Trade for a while (and in Elwynn General and /y) and it just makes me curious xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/25/2013 03:45 AMPosted by Vandrysse
They could be RPing the Avengers for all I care

I am Iron Man
Reply Quote
... I might've made have some characters in the past based on Captain America, Iron Man, and Hawkeye. Never got a chance to RP them >_>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Whenever I see this in Trade, I can't help but feel like it's code for something.

Something naughty.
Reply Quote
LF GNOMEREGAN RP GAIZ

DISREGARD THE SLUDGE PUDDLES, RADIOACTIVE ZOMBIES AND STENCH OF DEATH

Honestly though, I haven't the slightest what the appeal of Gilneas RP is, given the lore-wise circumstances. It's pretty, I guess? Bumping this in the interest of finding out, as I know jack about worgen-anything.
Edited by Flashcog on 2/25/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Whenever I see this in Trade, I can't help but feel like it's code for something.

Something naughty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ml4dA8TZTU

Relevant >:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]