Enhance Shaman LF semi-casual raiding guild

Hello all --

I'm looking for a semi-casual guild for normal MoP raiding in 5.1 and for the upcoming 5.2 patch. I can raid most nights, with exception to Wednesday and Friday and am always happy to supply logs, screenshots or trial if needed. Feel free to pst me ingame or leave a reply here.

All best,
Rukena
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
WHAT DOES SEMI CASUAL MEAN
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/26/2013 02:29 AMPosted by Esperanza

some weeks we raid 1 night, some weeks 2, some weeks 3, depends on every ones real life and work schedule.

some nights we just couldn't be bothered and go kill old easy stuff. (you might also attribute this to being bad)

also hi how r u
Reply Quote
Ah, I see you're back Amaterasu.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/26/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Rukena
Ah, I see you're back Amaterasu.

yes, random citizen.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

some weeks we raid 1 night, some weeks 2, some weeks 3, depends on every ones real life and work schedule.

some nights we just couldn't be bothered and go kill old easy stuff. (you might also attribute this to being bad)

also hi how r u

but isn't that just casual then. or how many people have to be away for raid to be cancelled? or what particular people have to not be there. idgi!

also you've got mail
edit: on fearocious because I can't c+p that accent.
Edited by Lyvia on 2/28/2013 2:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
02/28/2013 02:10 AMPosted by Lyvia

also hi how r u

but isn't that just casual then. or how many people have to be away for raid to be cancelled? or what particular people have to not be there. idgi!

also you've got mail
edit: on fearocious because I can't c+p that accent.

1 person away cause khz'goroth pugs are as bad as our warrior tank. luv u fitzy.
no one really interested in learning to play offspecs or alts and i don't push them to (i've tried but given up) so if we have a tank away, finding a competent tank pug at 7pm on a wednesday who knows the basics of MSV is pretty impossible on this realm. so our raids get cancelled alot. but no one really cares cause we're not very srs about the game.

will also read the mail when i decide to log on that toon for sha sometime or if my league accounts get banned again tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]