A tribute to ANZACS

90 Undead Priest
Quite a post Rawful...TREE things.
Thing 1: I never knew you could be so caring! In all my years in Zax, you were always scurry!
Thing2: WHY DID YOU NEVER RESPOND TO MY BEEFSTEAK MACRO >.> Every pull i used it for like 2 months, and you never said anything.
Thing 3: Just Give Tui her guild NAME back ppl. The length, breadth, and height of this post is inSANE! For Crying out loud, Just give her the name!
Ceke, your a good guy, just change the name lol.
Miss you Raw, you ol' beefsteak...
Stop Fighting. ANZACS, RIP Brah. You were good for some good times.
Oh, P.S. No one hated me -.- I resent being put into the "everyone asked to kick everyone" category. The only Category Iggyrex is in, is AWESOME!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Gnip, I think you mistook me for another person. i have never moved like my 3 main toons to any servers from Eitrigg to another server. I moved from another server when i first came to Eitrigg. I moved a warrior alt to another server but that was it. and that move was like 3 years ago. So i think you are thinking of someone else. I remember leaving anzacs for like 1 or 2 weeks but i came back.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
That sucks. :( I liked all the ANZACS people that ever spoke with me. /mourn /waves
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
YOLO raw's post hurt my mexican brain fml
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I started this guild
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
annnnnd finally got around to reading this >.> some people warned me not to post but i can't help it!
first off, i have always got along with Tui, Gnip and Vrash and never had a problem with them (unless you guys #@@!@#@!#'d out at telling me something to my face! T.T) when i first joined. after reading all this, well first you're all acting like Gnip hit Guild Disband, which he didn't ANZACS is still around for the alliance people posting, don't get your blacks on yet. annnyway
for starters,
Tui i consider you a friend so don't be mad at me for saying this: you gave up all entitlement you had to ANZACS when you left, i wont say "just move on!" or "it is only a game!" but things like this eat at people and just turns into, well this down right nasty forum.
Gnip, you're in a better position now. (and you lied to me! saying you didn't post, shameful!) so there is no need to respond to people complaining about you, their opinions shouldn't matter (coming from the guy who puts a lot of stock in peoples opinions of him /palm)
Vrash, is funny. what can i say? i enjoyed reading his posts.
Rawful, i wish i was in the guild the same time as you! you seem like an awesome person and i think i did Firelands once with you and cekaz told me your former position i was freaking out about messing up and having a bad first impression...i did pretty bad. (not to mention i heard a lot about you when i was new from a guild i was in, i associated ANZACS with you not Tui, sorry Tui XD)
Iggy, iggy, iggy, iggy...iggy. tell Jerff he is fat for me
also i am rather glad it seems Cekaz hasn't seen or at least hasn't posted, because then it would be more "waaa waaa give tui the Guild!" (Iggy) its currently his guild and you all need to accept that, don't go crying to and complaining about Gnip, he gave it up and moved on and don't start spamming Cekaz like no tomorrow. is it REALLY going to make any of you happy? like Tui, will you be happy that you left the guild, everyone got mad at everyone and now you are stuck in the exact same spot, but lost several friends in the process? i wouldn't be, i would feel dirty. and to those who keep saying give it back to Tui, all of you aren't even IN ANZACS anymore (with the exception of Rawful's hunter i believe? i didn't look at the tag), so why does it matter? do you regret your choice to leave? then why did you leave in the first place instead of voicing your opinions? there is no way those opinions only formed as Gnip left... anyway why does this kind of !@#$ always happen when i take a break from WoW? Christ almighty can't a guy take a vacation from you people without everyone vomiting up their own entrails or something. i'm gonna have to log in during my own honeymoon to make sure you all don't freak out and start running around in your small clothes screaming your heads off and murdering people with dead cats!... the %^-* that runs through my mind at 3am...
IGNORE the run on sentences and lack of punctuation i am to lazy to correct myself!
Edited by Beltira on 3/4/2013 2:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
guild come and go

no need to remember mediocre guilds with mediocre players

especially no need to thread em a praise,

suck it up qt

and vrashy, tell fei i said hey
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
guild come and go

no need to remember mediocre guilds with mediocre players

especially no need to thread em a praise,

suck it up qt

and vrashy, tell fei i said hey

not sure what sorta !@#$ your on but I was a god no need to be mad you cant be me son

Oh and congratulations on killing the first boss you are awesome kid

PS I AM AWESOME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UXtort76gY
Edited by Shockramen on 3/10/2013 12:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hax
and best post goes to bes, seriously its the point people should of relised ages ago

tui left, made a new home, what is she going leave TDK And crap? who cares really make your home there

since this thread is now invalid this thread is going be about kpop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

else it will be discussions/complaining about why greys anatomy hasn't aired in 2 weeks

k go
Reply Quote
The point you all seem to be missing is that I gave you an established and successful guild and stood back to watch you succeed so brilliantly since you had dismissed me as being wrong and knowing nothing. But instead you did a short dash and then proved me right (quelle surprise). If you were still doing well and building the guild I wouldn't have wanted it back, but instead you trashed the guild and walked away. It was the ruins of my once fine guild I wanted back, nothing you obviously have any use for any more.

If Cekaz wants it to make a go of it then fine he can keep it, but he has neither earned nor deserved it.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
and best post goes to bes, seriously its the point people should of relised ages ago

tui left, made a new home, what is she going leave TDK And crap? who cares really make your home there

since this thread is now invalid this thread is going be about kpop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

else it will be discussions/complaining about why greys anatomy hasn't aired in 2 weeks

k go

/pulls out glow sticks in on like donkey kong, and as for greys anatomy it comes back this week no news on why it was down but "I EXCITE" for it this week =)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hax
so wait we got tui's seconds now she wants our even worse seconds....I am confused :( shock guide me
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
so wait we got tui's seconds now she wants our even worse seconds....I am confused :( shock guide me

Umm I think the death of lexi and mark was a mistake, they were 2 key members with alot left to explain in there storylines and wtf is izzy ever going to come back and set some !@#$ straight I mean come on obviously alex still loves her and she still loved him also what is the deal with arizona and that sexy peg leg I mean come on %^-*! ALERT she is smoking hot with no leg also why is merideth and derek trying to have another kid they have there hands full with baby zola that poor black baby will probably end up hating her parents for never being home oh well I am tired anyways this is sorta like mark wanting lexi even tho jackson has his meaty johnson all up in her oh yeah even alex got in on that she was a sausage factory and he still wanted her
Edited by Shockramen on 3/11/2013 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hax
03/11/2013 12:13 AMPosted by Shockramen

Umm I think the death of lexi and mark was a mistake, they were 2 key members with alot left to explain in there storylines and wtf is izzy ever going to come back and set some !@#$ straight I mean come on obviously alex still loves her and she still loved him also what is the deal with arizona and that sexy peg leg I mean come on %^-*! ALERT she is smoking hot with no leg also why is merideth and derek trying to have another kid they have there hands full with baby zola that poor black baby will probably end up hating her parents for never being home oh well I am tired anyways this is sorta like mark wanting lexi even tho jackson has his meaty johnson all up in her oh yeah even alex got in on that she was a sausage factory and he still wanted her

I just want my new episode!

and yea izzy coming back and resolving a few things would be awesome (or hell coming back and dying meh) tho its starting to get on its last legs
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Shock stop being a full retard. Like seriously

Tui deserves her guild back. End of discussion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
crap i just found out im guildless i didnt raid with the guild but was a casual player and was proud to be in a guild that was Anzacs.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
crap i just found out im guildless i didnt raid with the guild but was a casual player and was proud to be in a guild that was Anzacs.

Bit late there buddy lol none of us were ashamed of being in anzacs it just did not work out in the end everyone is on different realms now so this post is GG anyways its 3am and I can't fall asleep
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
To all the people in ANZACS who I once raided with etc, I am quite sad to see the guild go down like it did. That being said, I have no regrets for getting out when I did; it had more or less gone to !@#$ and like people have said, only focused on the raiders (personal account from having gone form the in crowd of raiders to those lame non-raiding fags).

At the same time, I do find this thread highly amusing, because if there's one word I'd associate with ANZACS, it's drama. Buttloads of drama. hell, ask anyone who was around when Covert and I first joined.

But we got %^-* done, we had fun doing it, and we argued like school girls over whatever it is school girls argue over (!@#$%^s? probably.). Any time Covert and I reminisce about WoW, it's usually about ANZACS. Sure, a lot of the time about how we -*!@ed royally with the guild. But other times, about how awesome it was to be a part of.

Sure we hated on various people throughout the guild's history and we got Covertmonkey and Fendred hopelessly confused with each other, but it just wouldn't have been ANZACS without every one of those people influencing it in the way they did.

As far as the high strung emotions go, I will say that I am sorry for much of the drama that is/was attributed to me, to be fair at my most active in this guild I was still a child and what you might call 'emotionally retarded' as opposed to Covert's special brand of straight up retarded. Hell I got pretty wound up over some of those #$%^-*s we argued about.

Anyway, just reporting in to say gg ANZACS we had fun but you're damn lucky you lasted as long as you did.

P.S.; it's fair enough going around claiming that HLH was the reason ANZACS ever became anything as a raiding guild because late night Kara, right? Because that's what I'm doing. Y'all should join HLH.

EDIT: apparently !@#$%^s is filtered. anyway, we were arguing like school girls about feminine hygiene products is my point
Edited by Fendred on 6/2/2013 1:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]