Paladin tier 15 set bonuses

100 Draenei Paladin
Paladin
■Holy two-piece Increases the healing done by your Daybreak ability by 50%.

■Holy four-piece Increases the healing transferred to your Beacon of Light target by 20%.

■Protection two-piece Casting Word of Glory or Eternal Flame also grants you 40%
additional block chance for 5 sec per Holy Power.

■Protection four-piece You gain 1 Holy Power for each % of your health taken as damage while Divine Protection is active.

■Retribution two-piece Your Exorcism causes your target to take 6% increased Holy damage from your attacks for 6 sec.

■Retribution four-piece Your Crusader Strike has a 40% chance to make your next Templar's Verdict deal all Holy damage.

found at: http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/01/10/tier-15-set-bonuses-unveiled-in-latest-ptr-patch/
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
not absolutely in love with ret or prot bonuses but who knows, will have to see how toon crafting goes this patch.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I love the Ret 4-piece bonus. Templar's Verdict is going to hurt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Holy 2pc is meh, especially in 10 man.

Holy 4pc is amazing. I'd like to know if it works with holy light though, giving 120% heal transfer.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
■Holy two-piece Increases the healing done by your Daybreak ability by 50%.

■Holy four-piece Increases the healing transferred to your Beacon of Light target by 20%.

Both sound extremely boring and rather quite a bit useless, especially considering the high amount of overheal that daybreak already does.

02/26/2013 12:19 PMPosted by Bionìx
Holy 4pc is amazing. I'd like to know if it works with holy light though, giving 120% heal transfer.

I'm a rather bit discouraged with the 4 piece, seeing a 20% buff to an ability that already does over 30% overheal doesn't sound very appealing. I am however, very interested to see a different point of view, as I'm baffled why devs thought this was a good idea, and am hoping I'm missing something remarkable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The Holy set bonuses are !@#$ in my opinion. About it. Probably more worth while to use better itemized plate pieces than to bother with getting the set bonuses of tier.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You realize, of course, these set bonuses have been known for many weeks, yes? And that we could have been stuck trying to weave DS back into normal rotation, because one moron whined about not using DS enough?

Simply put, Ret's bonuses are amazing. The 2-piece is even strong for AoE, if using Glyph of Mass Exorcism.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
02/26/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Simply put, Ret's bonuses are amazing. The 2-piece is even strong for AoE, if using Glyph of Mass Exorcism.

Do the non-primary hits also apply the set bonus to each target? I hadn't even thought of that.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
GC himself confirmed MExo splashes the 2-piece in one of the previous PTR discussion threads - somewhere in the first one, I think.

EDIT: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593740975?page=7#133
Edited by Grôgnárd on 2/26/2013 2:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
02/26/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
GC himself confirmed MExo splashes the 2-piece in one of the previous PTR discussion threads - somewhere in the first one, I think.

Awesome. :D
Reply Quote
On the holy four piece, I'm looking forward to seeing our holy pally solo heal both tanks on heroic Will simply through beacon.
Also consider on the ret TV bonus, since it will be all holy damage it wont be mitigated by armor or any type of magic resistance your target may have. Plus with bigger TV's our mastery will deal more overall damage.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
02/26/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Mayyhemm
Also consider on the ret TV bonus, since it will be all holy damage it wont be mitigated by armor or any type of magic resistance your target may have. Plus with bigger TV's our mastery will deal more overall damage.

And it will be increased by Inquisition and the 2-piece bonus!
Edited by Keten on 2/26/2013 4:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I had a quick question about the 4-set bonus for Retribution and Inquisition.

Since our mastery allows our Templar's Verdict to do extra holy damage which is affected by Inquisition (the extra holy damage from our mastery is increased by 30% when inquisition is up), does it mean that inquisition will work twice?

For example.

Mastery ex. 30%
Without 4-set
Templar's Verdict for 100k + Hand of Light for 39k. Total damage: 139,000

With 4-set
Templar's Verdict for 130,000 (30,000 bonus from Inquisition) + Hand of Light for 50,700 (11700 bonus from Inquisition). Total damage: 180700.

I know I forgot to include the 6% bonus from the 2 set. I just want to know if my math is correct. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yep that's right. Ret's bonuses are incredible, you just have to be clever enough to spot them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]